Which game? n some other questions

WiiMario

1337 PWN3R
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Ireland
hi guys...im just new to the forum...its flippin massive
anyways.. i just pre-ordered my wii there ill be getting it in like a week or maybe less.
ill be getting wii sports free with it but i have just enuf to get another game...but which one?
im guessing the fav is zelda? i like the look of cod3

i cant wait until a load of games r releasd im looking forward to the super mario bros. smash....the sequel to the gamecube melee game

when will online games be released or like when can u play wii online?

any good well known games soon to be released? like big well known games from like the ps2 n stuff being released

i love nintendo which is why i got the wii...ive have the super nintendo and the nintendo 64...me n my friend still play diddy kong racing! i love them...i am sure nintendo will released more awesome stuff
thanks! wb please!

if you want a game that will last you a fair amount of time get zelda.

yep get zelda. that game is excellent! and if you finish that then play red-steel, thats also pretty cool. i just finished red-steel today.

SO FAR.. the only games worth it to rent are madden or cod 3.... ive rented the following and wouldnt buy any of them cod took less then a full day to beat,,,

madden 8/10 fun but gets borin for an all dayer
cod 3 8/10 awesome game but pretty easy
redsteel 0/10 horrible graphics and game play sux
monkey ball banana blitz 8/10 fun but gets old quickly with 1 player
cars 5/10 to plain follows movie closely but for yunger kids
trauma center 2nd opinion 9/10 but mimics the ds missions so nothing new for me. just a heads up and before people start bashing me these are only my opinions to help out not the worlds.:smilewinkgrin: :ciappa:

Back