which game(s) to buy?

Ifry

WiiChat Member
Apr 18, 2009
Hello everyone. I'm looking to purchase a very specific type of game. The game should be extremely easy for a newcomer to learn (5 mins or less), and have a very simple scoring system. It should also have multiplayer capability. Finally, the game should be BORING if your opponent is either too good or too bad.

Out of the games I've reviewed so far, Laser Hockey (a mini-game in Wii Play) seems to suit my needs the best. Very simple, easy to learn, with an intuitive scoring system (first to 8 wins). However it isn't ideal, I find the controls to be a bit erratic. Can anyone suggest a different title? I'm also considering the Fishing game in Wii Play, Tennis in Wii Sports, and 100m Dash in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.

Thanks again for any advice.

Golf or Tennis in Wii Sports and Tanks in Wii Play is good if you want something REALLY simple.

I would reccomend taking up a fps, get used to it, and have fun. Probaly the best one for that is medal of honor heroes 2, starts off easy then drops you into the ditch of hard.

Hmm...so you're a "casual" I take it? Well...I can only think of one game that might be good for you, Mario Kart Wii.

yeah Mario Kart should do good. very easy to just pick up and play. then theres a lot of advanced things for after you master the basics. easy and excellent game, with excellent multiplayer, online and off

Back