Wii Online Code
7672-3478-6034-0335
Out of

COD3
Godfather
Medal Of Honor

I hae enough money for all 3 but i'm saving for Strikers and more games

So which one shall i purchase?

The best choice would be to purchase Mario Strikers Charged when it is released but out of the list above, I would go with Godfather. MOH is a great game but it is short and COD3 is not so good in my opinion.

i say buy medal of honour and godfather.
iv heard that COD3 is shockin

Thanks, I AM getting Strikers on the day of release, but I only have 2 games (and Wii sports) currently. I have narrwed it to MOH and Godfather. Anymore thoughts from anyone? Again, thanks for the help guys.

Get Godfather!! Currently my favourite game for the Wii :)

Well, this may seem like an unusual answer seeing as I have not yet had chance to play my copy of Godfather - but going on the reviews then I will base my answer thus...

COD3 - isn't bad really but it's plagued by responsiveness issues and is easy to complete and quite short, although I don't really mind this in a game!

MOH - no great in all the reviews I've seen and COD3 received better reviews so...

Godfather - good video review from Gamespot and they are generally on the money - it features a more rounded gesture control system than the other two [apparently] and looks quite fun to boot.

So I bought it - not had chance to play it yet but going on from what I have seen - I would say godfather..

Of course it's purely subjective in what you want to play - World Wars or Mafia ones..:)

yes, tiger woods is worth getting...however the new one is coming in just a few months... but 07 is the only game i wont get rid of i love it...took a fed days to get the hang of but better then everyother game listed in this thread.... cod 3 takes less then a few days to beat and godfather is very similar stroyline as xbox and ps2 versions. hope this helps

Rolex said:
Well, this may seem like an unusual answer seeing as I have not yet had chance to play my copy of Godfather - but going on the reviews then I will base my answer thus...

Well I am now in a position to answer the above - and Godfather is the dogs nadgers when it boils down to it - the gesture control not only works well but does immerse you into the game without a doubt, clubbing someone to death with the lead pipe is actually a very good feeling :wtf:

The driving sections are really well done and there is some atmospheric voice overs to boot - all in all an excellent direction for the Wii to bound along!!!

I also got SSX Blur; which I am already a huge fan of the original series - this also has some cracking ideas with the control system - and whilst not perfect; i.e. Ubers; it too seems to make the Wii version stand out from all the others!!

All in all 2 red hot games - with Godfather at the minute coming out on top of all the Wii games I currently own. Full marks to devs who are continuing what Redsteel, Zelda and COD3 had so valiantly started.

Top Stuff, Wii!!!

lilsam said:
Is Tiger Woods Worth Buying??

Firstly get Godfather, currently at 28 hours playing time. Its GTA series type but far more personal. Best game yet. (I can't comment on the other two)

I also own Tiger Woods, and despite what the reviews say, if you mould your swing around the way Tiger Woods wants you to, then you'll be fine. My wife loves it. :yesnod:

Yeah, I would say get Godfather.. the game is fun and you can do anything you want in it. Whereas in Cod3/MOH you must stick to the story line

I asked my friend and this is what he told me..
uhm.. id vote for godfather. cuz its long to beat and its amazingly fun and sometimes hard. so its not a game you'll beat in 10 mins.
(Actual Testimony)

I asked him which he prefered between MoH and Godfather.. that was his response :cool:

Back