"Which Game Should I Get?" FAQ

crazytiger said:
What do guys think between:
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Call of Duty 3
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Medal of Honor: Vanguard
Resident Evil 4

I know it's a large choice, but I want to get one for now that will be fun to play. I'm looking for one of these games and Mario Party 8 along with Wii Sports to keep me busy until Super Smash.

get medal of honor heroes 2. it's got THE best multiplayer on the wii and it'll keep you busy for a LONG long time.

btw, i wouldn't get mario party 8 if i were you, unless you know for a fact you're going to be playing with friends quite often.

Kenny-Wii said:
Okay, So I got wii points, which Super Smash Bros shoud i get? 1 2 or 3?

3 isn't out yet (brawl is 3)
2 is the gcube version (melee)
1 is the original N64 version

I'd say between the ones that are out (1 and 2) you should get 2 because it has more characters and stages and other stuff....

Also, the games I vote for getting is

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Last edited:
Sorry, mis-type... Super Mario Bros lol...

I pre-ordered Super Smash Bros Brawl last night! :p £31 not too bad if i do say so myself... Was umming and arring about pre-ordering Mario Kart too... (also £31) ahh, time will tell

I got Zelda yesterday, exchanged Shrek the Third for it!

i got a free pre-order on ssbb when i bought mohh2. dunno why, but i'm not complaining =)

Could you put super smash bros. brawl up please?
Oh and everyone knows that smash bros brawl is the best wii game , it beats zelda right of the bat!

My top games so far Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Super Mario Galaxy and Need for speed prostreet:smilewinkgrin:

Fave games= Resi Evil 4, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy, Mario + Sonic @ Olympics.

Ha! Looks like this thread needs quite a bit of updating!

For great games I vote:
Metroid Prime 3
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Godfather Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Resident Evil 4 Wii

NFS: Prostreet, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (it's good; the controls aren't hard) and Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games.
Thanks

Well I bought Medal of Honor Heroes 2 today and love it. As soon as I get a little better I'll be goin online to kick some a$$...:yesnod:

I enjoyed splinter cell DA as well. Scarface was ok but got boring pretty quick. I don't own GH3 but my buddy does and we shred!! It is a friggin blast....

Thanks to everyone who gave me the hints to buy MOH H2 in that thread. The moderator locked the thread because, ya know, we can't be talking about games in more than one thread.

UN-real games include:
MoH: Heroes 2
Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3

My favorite is definitely MOHH2. What other games can people recommend that won't "disappoint" me since I don't have all that much time to play - but really like high-quality stuff?

Back