Which game to buy?

Guitar Hero confirmed for DS

Charles Huang, co-founder of Developer Redoctane has confirmed that Guitar HEro is making its way to the hot selling Nintendo DS platform. Huang confirmed that the company is taking some fresh approaches to the title but couldn't elaborate further until his team had the engerring paths laid out with Nintendo. Further to this, he confirmed that it is possible that Guitar Hero for DS will receive a custom peripheral to go with it just like the console versions.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNET.com.au: What can you tell us about Guitar Hero III DS?

CH: We are working on that. We're exploring a lot of things. We're hoping to really bring the experience to the DS and to do some very, very different approaches. We're working through a lot of engineering issues with Nintendo. I actually came from a set of meetings with them last week about this. While the technical path hasn't been set yet, we intend for this to be a very unique experience just like Guitar Hero was on consoles. This will play probably unlike any other DS game that has come out, and at this stage, that's all I'm afraid we can talk about until we have the engineering paths laid out with Nintendo.

CNET.com.au: Are there any plans to have a custom DS peripheral?

CH: That is definitely one of the options we're exploring. The DS peripheral is very intriguing to us. It's an integral part of the Guitar Hero experience, so as much as possible, we would like to keep it within the experience as long as it makes sense and it plays well. And we can do it on the DS where it not only makes sense for the title, but also for the way people like to interact with the DS. It needs to be affordable and it needs to fit within the environment that people normally play DS games in, but central to it all, we are exploring ways to get peripherals on a DS game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News Source: Cnet
text via maxconsole

I think that the Phoenix Wright series are also very good. I have played both games and think that they are both great ways to pass the time. :)

Animal Crossing.. I was thinking about it, but i thought it will get old fast.. Or am i wrong?
Phoenix Wright? What do you do in this game? Is it long?
Thanks for reply

jan22 said:
Animal Crossing.. I was thinking about it, but i thought it will get old fast.. Or am i wrong?
Phoenix Wright? What do you do in this game? Is it long?
Thanks for reply
I personally think that Phoenix Wright is a great game. You are an Attorney defending innocent people who are either suspects or they have been framed. Its mainly text based, so you may get bored of it if you are only into all-out action.

You could try Chocobo Tales.

It's a card game/mini game combo with an adventure thrown into the mix.

I've enjoyed it, but it's getting a little tough!

Also, Children of Mana should last 8 hours plus.

Ok Pheonix Wright looks good.
Chocobo Tales - Looks interesting too.
Children of Mana - I think 8 hours - just too short.
I'll think about Chocobo Tales.

i think u should buy chocoboco tales its 2 cool and if u like RPG games wait 4 pokemon exploration team (darkness rescue team ) or (time rescue team )
also digmonds (dusk) or (dawn)

(the bold versions r the ones that im gonna buy):yesnod:

Yeah I'm a huge RPG Fan :D

Back