Which game to get for my Wii?

Tailwhip

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2006
Hello fellow wiichatters,

I'll soon be getting my Wii and I was going to get Far Cry with it, but now I read IGN's review saying it is trash I'd like another game lol.
I don't like Zelda somehow, don't ask me why...
I completely looovvee long valued multiplayer games, so I thought about getting Monkey ball banana blitz.
What do you guys think would be a good choice?:shocked:

~Tailwhip

Need For Speed Carbon is the best racing game out for the Wii. If you like racing then I would suggest that!

Now, I'm curious about Happy Feet.

We just bought Rayman Raving Rabbids and this game is so much fun. Aside from story mode, there's a multiplayer Score Mode and you can go to a website and post your scores with an internet code, then compare to worldwide rankings.

The game is all around fun, and you don't really have to be uber game savvy. If you want more of an adventure based game (Rayman is really just a series of awesome mini games) then go for Zelda, even though you are not a fan. I wasn't either until I played it.

I have rayman and i love it! its really fun in a group setting and even fun alone. I just rented cod3 and i'm not really digin it. I dont think i like the controls, but i'm still not sure. but i wouldnt recommend it, cod3 that is.

Actually i've been really having a lot of fun with the bowling and golf in wii sports. Both are really addicting.

There should almost be a "which game should i get" sticky instead of 9,322.6 threads about it.

Back