which game

....wiiiiiii.....

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2006
Auzzie land (freo)
Wii Online Code
5312-7293-3513-9932
what do you think would be the best bet out of.
Dragon ball Z
Godfather
ime looking for a game with tons of replay value...
and i LOVE DBZ and i liked the other games..
right now from the trailers ive seen ime leaning towards Dragin Ball Z.
what are your opinions

to tell you the truth, neither, theres a bunch of better wii games, buuuut i would say DBZ

definately DBZ, huge replay value and takes a while to unlock everything, 120+ characters too!

I own both of those games, but my passion for dbz tends me to lead more towards that. There is a gratifying feeling from just having absolute ownage over a game. The difficulty required to play dbz requires you obtain skill in it.

if you love DBZ get it, you will always come back and play it...

thanks heaps for the help guys..
yeh i think i will get dbz for sure now... i will post a little review after i get it on friday.
any1 played multiplayer on dbz yet?

what i say to you is rent both games and see for yourself whch is better because no one can really tell what kind of games u perfer more then others, but ya i request you rent them both its wut i would do for sure.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
thanks heaps for the help guys..
yeh i think i will get dbz for sure now... i will post a little review after i get it on friday.
any1 played multiplayer on dbz yet?

Yes, I play with a couple of my friends every couple of days. I made them go through a few choice tutorials and taught them the rest myself. After that they are decent just from being decent at video games. I usually play with a handicap on my character such as limited transformation, and let them go full out.

Back