Which games ahve Online at the moment

D S

Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
I'm thinking of renting MSC from the video store tomorrow, to play online with some of the wii chat members, but if I had another option for online game, I would take that.

Wow, pokemon? No thank you. I guess i'll be sticking with a sports game...man. I don't hate Nintendo, but why didn't they make MP3 online...or something.

D S said:
Wow, pokemon? No thank you. I guess i'll be sticking with a sports game...man. I don't hate Nintendo, but why didn't they make MP3 online...or something.
I'd wait for bwii

or buy strikers used which I'll probably do. . . eventually.

wait, wait, wait am i the only one who enjoys MADDEN 08 online for wii.

no no ur not cause i do, just people dont see it much for the wii for some reason

I guess i'll rent MSC, it's only 5.55$ for 2 days.

madden 08 for wii sucks online because of major lag and moh 2 is going to be awesome online but i hope EA's servers work better for that game than madden

What speed internet connection is best for madden and

What speed internet connection is best for madden and fifa games??? I have 4mb which seems to do the trick...
Got thumped 7-0 when playin online on fifa 08, but now I cant seem to connect properly, I get to the bit where you and your opponent picks teams and kits, then it cuts out and says network problems or something like that, which is strange as I completed 4 online games yesterday.:yikes:

Owns:
Wii, 2 remotes, 2 nunchucks, chaging dock, tidy dock, hd cable,
Games include:
Tiger woods 08
Madden 08
Wii sports
Mario Strikers Charged Footbal
Pirates of the carribean 3
Reed Steel
NFS: Carbon
Mario Party 8
Fifa 08