Which games allow 2-4 plyrs at the same time?

Tainek said:
np, i will concede that most of it is boring as sin singleplayer ;)
ehhh still played it and later traded it for store credit

how about metal slug anthologys

For sports fans, The Bigs have where you can play up to 4 players.

Big Brain Academy is multi-player as well.

Super Bust a Move Bash is up to 8 players but it's not worth getting in my opinion. Elebits is up to 4 players. You can play some games off of the Virtual Console too. I think Mario Kart 64 is up to 4 players. If you don't mind using the gamecube controllers, there are some gamecube games out there too.

White Knight said:
Any of the Wii games are worth a mere $10. I say for pink pong alone it's worth the ten bucks.

We all have our own opinions. I thought Wii Play was well worth the money. I'm glad I got it. Some Wii games aren't really what you're hoping for though. If you're not sure if you'll like a game, you better rent it first. I bought Bust a Move Bash because of the multiplayer and I love puzzle games. However, I feel that I wasted my money.

My Wii lacks multiplayer games, I need more games that I can play with 1 more freind like fighting games. I'm not sure if I should wait until SMBB is out, but I don't know which multiplayer game I should buy.

I wish MK:A controls worked better (too many people complain about it) or at least that I'll see a Guilty Gear Accent Core for Wii PAL. I was considering buying Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but I played the PS2 version with a friend and we got stuck because of bugs, so I no longer want it.

You're telling me the best multiplayer game I can get is Wii Play?

Back