Which games would you LOVE to see on the Wii?

MasterJedi2U said:
Lol I'm quoting you to show everyone how no one listens to you. Its quite funny to me. And lol at "idiot". "Nice" comeback...:rolleyes:

Because if you had to say something like that, I'd SO listen to you. :smilewinkgrin:

If I had to say something like what neo? There you go again picking arguments. Is that all you 16 year olds do these days? No one was talking to you so why insert yourself into the situation?

MasterJedi2U said:
If I had to say something like what neo? There you go again picking arguments. Is that all you 16 year olds do these days? No one was talking to you so why insert yourself into the situation?

You pick fights with most people on here, and it was funny how no one listened to you on your other post lol. And yea, it was a ''Nice'' comeback.
:thumbsup: idiot :thumbsup:

lee.jarratt said:
Hey, You should use the search bar on the right as there has been plenty of posts discussing this subject.
P.s, i want 'L O S T : the video game' and 'linerider' on the wii now!
Lee J ;)

point your wii to HERE to play linerider on your Wii.

captainff said:
point your wii to HERE to play linerider on your Wii.

Lol, its a bit slow but its still linerider on wii! Thanks alot pal :thumbsup:

Cant wait for the proper game version though, all them new lines and features. Plus you will be able to upload your tracks to the official site and be able to send your tracks to other people in the wii message board! YAY!

Castlevania, Star Wars, Yoshi, And I really want to see Toad in an action/adventure and really kickin' some tail!! lol

lee.jarratt said:
You pick fights with most people on here, and it was funny how no one listened to you on your other post lol. And yea, it was a ''Nice'' comeback.
:thumbsup: idiot :thumbsup:

Which other posts are you referring to retard? If you're going to cite something be a little bit more specific. 2nd you've already proven yourself to be a chronic liar (maybe its the disease or something) since I've never sent you a dirty PM. As far as I know the only person whos done that is ericlewis and hes banned for a while as you wished. Here you go again making up **** though. You must really be enjoying the attention your pityfest has created for you.

great you called him a "retard" so now you are making fun of an ill ness well done another thread ruined by someone like you

He started it by barging in here and calling me an idiot. Sorry but I'm not a pacifist. If someone wants to attack me, fine, I'll attack right back. The only point I wanted to make was how hes always nagging people to use the search function. Yet that didn't stop people from replying to the thread and it still hasn't stopped people from replying to thread. And you can see where it went from there.

Another game we need to have on the Wii is Star Fox.

yeah starfox would be good and oh yeah im like you to i fight back but did you have to call him a retard?

Actually a while ago another member asked me to stop saying that word because he had a son that was mentally challenged and the word offended him. Out of respect for him since he was an elder and all that I stopped using it. However with this kid I felt so angry at his little schemes that I just started using it without thought. I apologize to you wii brendo2007 if it somehow offends you but I won't apologize to the ass whos picking fights with people left and right. And if you really want me to I'll stop using the word once more.

it does not offend me directly but i used to have a friend with a disability but thats not the point its your choice i would PREFER if you did not use the word but hey im not your boss.......... I AM !!!!!! ACTUALY jk

MasterJedi2U, all I have to say to you is STFU. You're starting crap here, no one else is, if you want to take it out on Lee go PM him.

If you want to ***** here, atleast ***** about games.

Back