Which HD Cable?

The one on the first site (at least from the pic) is a Nintendo made one, the ebay one is a third party one. Given some problems I've heard about third party component cables, I'd use Nintendo's.

But that 1st site looks suspicious... (maybe just cause its british--haha just joking), you might want to get the cable from Nintendo's online store, that's where I got mine. They ship really fast.

EDIT--Don't you guys in europe have that weird "scart" thing that gives higher quality video? Might be a better choice if your tv supports it.

rgf942 said:
The one on the first site (at least from the pic) is a Nintendo made one, the ebay one is a third party one. Given some problems I've heard about third party component cables, I'd use Nintendo's.

But that 1st site looks suspicious... (maybe just cause its british--haha just joking), you might want to get the cable from Nintendo's online store, that's where I got mine. They ship really fast.

EDIT--Don't you guys in europe have that weird "scart" thing that gives higher quality video? Might be a better choice if your tv supports it.

HDTV's here don't need scarts anymore (I don't think so anyway). HMW is reputable. Can you link me to Nintendo's store? I can't seem to find it.

buy the cheaper one, they cant be much different

Back