Which is better Call of Duty 3 or Medal of Honor Vanguard

i've heard that they are pretty much the same game exept that moh has multiplayer which is the reason i would choose it over call of duty.:yesnod:

call of duty is a sweet game but if youve beaten in on PS2 or some other system then just rent it, its the exact same game, obviously, but still fun.

plus MOH has multiplayer, and thats why i rented cod, and am going to buy moh.

MOH or COD?

zachp18 said:
i've heard that they are pretty much the same game exept that moh has multiplayer which is the reason i would choose it over call of duty.:yesnod:

i would have to agree even tho MOH is the shorter game, but because of it's multiplayer it add's a bit more :yesnod: if only COD [which i prefer, the 360 version rocks!!] had been online or offline with multiplayer i think it would have been much better.:sad:

COD3 is ok but spoilt by slow down when there is a lot going on. The AI is sometimes frustrating when you buddies run in front of you when you are firing. I didn't like the driving, rowing and explosives charging bits either.

lol gotta love the line

COD3 is great if you dont mind the lag when the battles are intens......

just shows that COD3 is a crappy game :p ( at least I think so, didnt play it just read about it. But hearing this just makes me laugh at it :p )

Back