Which is Better? WiiChat or Nintendo.com?

TexasDudeUSA

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Well title really says it all and I love WiiChat, but I'm wondering which is better, WiiChat or Nintendo.com?

Quite frankly I enjoy WiiChat better. More personalized, you can talk about more things that you can't on Nintendo.com and to me it seems more active. Argh! If only I could add a poll onto this thread.

wii chat because everytime i do check nintendo.com , everything looks the same and its quite boring. Here, there is loads of people to talk to and it is just ace. Im obsessed with refreshing the 'nwe posts' page every 5 mins just to see if anyone has replied to my thread or post lol . im crazy :arf:

lee.jarratt said:
wii chat because everytime i do check nintendo.com , everything looks the same and its quite boring. Here, there is loads of people to talk to and it is just ace. Im obsessed with refreshing the 'new posts' page every 5 mins just to see if anyone has replied to my thread or post lol . im crazy :arf:

ha, my thoughts exactly, plus you cant so f*ck sh1t b17ch 455, on nintendo.com

even in 1337

wiichat restricts curses you know too.

some words dont come up but instead come up as "***"

i just do self censorship :)

i prefer wiichat. again because its personable and not many annoying idiots are on this site (i think ive only had "beef" with 3 members and then after that became friends with them since its that whole "respect my authoritah" thing i dont know lol)

tats y 1 541d 3v3n 1n 1337
if you cant read leet than i said: thats why i said even in leet, lol

Wii Chat by far. I mean... Nintendo.com doesn't change that much. Wait, neither does Wii Chat. ;)
But Wii Chat is much better. Very random question.

while there is a lot of unnecessary clutter on here, the nintendo.com are ten times worse than here, plus there are a lot more restrictions.

Back