Which is more FUN???

I just went through the same PS3 or 360 dilemma and ended up buying the PS3 on Friday. It was worth every penny.

I've only played Heavenly Sword, which is completely awesome. I know a lot of Wii owners (myself included) argue that graphics are second to gameplay, but that's completely false. Graphics make a HUGE difference.

I'll agree w/ what everyone is saying above...360 has better games and better online, but you get a lot more w/ a PS3. The built-in blu-ray, built-in wifi, and free online made the difference for me. I hated the thought of spending $100 for a wifi adapter, then paying $50/year for online play.

Also, I watched the included copy of Spiderman 3 on blu-ray. HUGE upgrade over DVD. HUGE.

Here is a good, objective article I found comparing PS3 and 360.

http://www.hardcoreware.net/playstation-3-vs-xbox-360-one-year-later/

ok guys.....thanks for your help...!!!

i'll be getting a ps3 tomorrow.... :)

i'm also getting a game, which will be one of the following:

1.call of duty
2.assasin's creed
3.heavenly sword
4.genji: days of the blade
- i saw a ps3 advertisement with this game and the graphics looked awesome....i like it, even if it's not as good as the first 3 i have mentioned.... ;p

I would buy Assassin's Creed, but that's just my opinion. Go on IGN or Gamespot, look up the games and see which one suits you best. The IGN scores are:

Assassin's Creed - 7.5/10 | Heavenly Sword - 7/10

Last edited:
Scuba Steve said:
The built-in blu-ray, built-in wifi, and free online made the difference for me. I hated the thought of spending $100 for a wifi adapter, then paying $50/year for online play.

Yeah, I probably wouldn't touch anything online for cost (not the actual expense, just the personal value proposition for me).

Scuba Steve said:
Here is a good, objective article I found comparing PS3 and 360.
http://www.hardcoreware.net/playstation-3-vs-xbox-360-one-year-later/

Pretty good find! There's some questionable technical details, but in general it's a decent "shoppers guide". Er, do not read any of the comments though, wow, talk about a barrage of inane, error ridden babblespeak.

I may still wind up with a PS3 at some point - LittleBigPlanet has be really intrigued, the eventual release of RE and SH I figure are a sure thing (?)

FYI, BD players are way down now (trying to compete with low priced HD players) - Sony's own S300 can be had for <$300.

Still even if you factor in $250 for the BD component, that's still only $150 (extra) for a decent console with excellent media features (plus if you're going dual format, it's one less thing to plug in :D )

manufan15 said:
1. The PS3 has Bluray movies that have highest quality
2. The PS3 is best for photos, music, and videos on it's web browser
3. The 360 probably has best games as of now, but PS3 can catch up
4. PS3 has best graphics IMO.

Call of Duty 4 is awesome and is for both consoles. Don't know about Assasin's Creed, but it got amazing reviews.
best graphics really isnt an opinion, but nice try.

killik119 said:
^^ How so?
what has better graphics? n64 or xbox? xbox,... it has more computing and processing power, all that jazz that i dont quite understand.

i just got my Ps3!!! :)

i'm very happy...i love it!!
Ps3 is awesome....but Wii games may be a little bit more fun (that's why Nintendo is winning....)

the graphics are awesome, i got a Ps3 exclusive, "Genji: Days of Blade", lol....i'm sorry for that....but i'm getting another game soon...

I got it because i saw a "IGN" reward on it, "Game of year 2006: Best Artistic Design"....and yeah......the game is very cool....and i love it!!! :p

i've checked out almost all of Ps3 features......the best is the update of .avi support and the file "copy" thing, so that i can sent media from my pc without "card readers"
also movie streaming from the pc, on ps3 is cool, since the quality is very high and the movie does not freeze, and i can put it forward etc.... :)

i like the "theme" thing as well!!! :) the console is very cool!! :p

lol....it was exactly what i was looking for, mayby something more!!! :)

*just a question......how can i add people, or how can they add me???

if (waluigiExists == True)
{
consoleIsAwesome = 1
}
else
{
consoleIsGay = 1
}

waluigi29gi8.png

FRuMMaGe said:
if (waluigiExists == True)
{
consoleIsAwesome = 1
}
else
{
consoleIsGay = 1
}

You should make a Waluigi object first:

Waluigi objWaluigi = new Waluigi();

Then you could check his Exists property:

if (objWaluigi.Exists == true) {}

or fire off a method or such:

objWaluigi.BeginWorldConquest();

:lol:

people always say that ps2 is a rip off but hat u get out f it its a realllly good deal a modurn blu ray player is like 600$ (all readdy more then ps3) the memory 80 gig hard drive about 60$ its prosessor is 100 times faster then any computer in the world witch has a huge value! and can go on and on

Last edited:
lenitao3 said:
i just got my Ps3!!! :)

i'm very happy...i love it!!
Ps3 is awesome....but Wii games may be a little bit more fun (that's why Nintendo is winning....)

the graphics are awesome, i got a Ps3 exclusive, "Genji: Days of Blade", lol....i'm sorry for that....but i'm getting another game soon...

I got it because i saw a "IGN" reward on it, "Game of year 2006: Best Artistic Design"....and yeah......the game is very cool....and i love it!!! :p

i've checked out almost all of Ps3 features......the best is the update of .avi support and the file "copy" thing, so that i can sent media from my pc without "card readers"
also movie streaming from the pc, on ps3 is cool, since the quality is very high and the movie does not freeze, and i can put it forward etc.... :)

i like the "theme" thing as well!!! :) the console is very cool!! :p

lol....it was exactly what i was looking for, mayby something more!!! :)

*just a question......how can i add people, or how can they add me???

Go to the far right of the XMB menu. Click on add and type in person PSN name.

Back