Which is the best Wii game at the moment?

Ive heard Metroid Prime 3 was pretty easy. Seems Nintendo has made their games easier. But my older brother is having problems getting past something on Phantom Hourglass, but he probably sucks balls at games, but I duno cuz he's locked up so I cant actually know.

Also elmo, if your hesistant of getting it bcuz there's no multiplayer and u think it maybe a game you play and then stash away. Then you can just wait until price drops to like $30. Thats what I do for single player games. Its not like you need to buy it early so you can keep up with everyone online on skills. So why not just wait. But if you got the money to spend w/o worries then just get it.

T3kNi9e said:
Ive heard Metroid Prime 3 was pretty easy. Seems Nintendo has made their games easier. But my older brother is having problems getting past something on Phantom Hourglass, but he probably sucks balls at games, but I duno cuz he's locked up so I cant actually know.

Also elmo, if your hesistant of getting it bcuz there's no multiplayer and u think it maybe a game you play and then stash away. Then you can just wait until price drops to like $30. Thats what I do for single player games. Its not like you need to buy it early so you can keep up with everyone online on skills. So why not just wait. But if you got the money to spend w/o worries then just get it.

Ya, ill probably get it around that price range. Thanks dude.

Metroid Prime 3.
Great game, good visuals, great controls.

Its also not easy like other games, it can be quite difficult at points, but nothing to lose your shorts over of course. Enough of a challenge to keep you entertained :thumbsup:

Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3. Guitar Hero 3.

Oh, and to the kid who said Endless Ocean: It's not out yet, dummie.

Buy a 360! there is sod all out on the Wii! lol

Ive got twilight princess, Mario Galaxy , Prime 3 , Resi evil UC and 4 remake

I'm from the UK by the way i'm waiting on No More Heroes!

ally_uk said:
Buy a 360! there is sod all out on the Wii! lol

Ive got twilight princess, Mario Galaxy , Prime 3 , Resi evil UC and 4 remake

I'm from the UK by the way i'm waiting on No More Heroes!
I already have a 360.

I have:

Halo 3
Oblivion
Gears of War
Dead Rising

and I'm getting Assassins creed and Oblivion: Shivering Isles for Christmas

FRuMMaGe said:
I need a new Wii game.

The ones I have at the moment are:
> Super Mario Galaxy.
> Twilight Princess.
> Red Steel.
> Excite Truck.
> Super Mario Strikers Charged.
> Resident Evil 4.
> WiiSports.
> WiiPlay.

Which would be the best one at the moment (in the UK)

Lego Star Wars is a very large game, with a lot of replay value. It's probably one of the better Wii games I own overall. Geometry Wars has a ton of replay value as well. GHIII is definitely worth it if you like that type of game. I just got RE:UC and Zack & Wiki (last night), so I can't really comment on those two, but they've both been fun from what I've played of them so far.

Budo said:
Lego Star Wars is a very large game, with a lot of replay value. It's probably one of the better Wii games I own overall. Geometry Wars has a ton of replay value as well. GHIII is definitely worth it if you like that type of game. I just got RE:UC and Zack & Wiki (last night), so I can't really comment on those two, but they've both been fun from what I've played of them so far.
Is Umbrella Chronicles out in the UK yet?

FRuMMaGe said:
I need a new Wii game.

The ones I have at the moment are:
> Super Mario Galaxy.
> Twilight Princess.
> Red Steel.
> Excite Truck.
> Super Mario Strikers Charged.
> Resident Evil 4.
> WiiSports.
> WiiPlay.

Which would be the best one at the moment (in the UK)

I recommend Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Back