Which Kong Would You Want In Brawl?

You're all wrong, Kiddy Kong is probably the best Kong there is. He's only a baby, yet possesses strength to throw his older cousin (Dixie) like nothing.

lloyd_yayo said:
i want dixie. she rocks in both dkc 2 and 3. diddy was only good to me in the 1st dkc. think of the possibliites dixie could have in brawl. you could hold up to twril in the air to get back to stage. she could throw people with her hair like in the snes games and moderatly fast moving. i just dont see to many great possiblites for diddy kong

That wouldn't be very Smash Bros.-like though. Up should be a double jump, and up+B should be the twirl - which would be almost identical to Donkey Kong, by the way.

Anyway, I think Diddy and Dixie will come in as a pair (think Ice Climbers), and also K. Rool.

This is how I can see Diddy's outlined moves:

Running Attack: Cartwheel
Basic Attack: Fast Slaps
Up and A: Back Flip
Side and A: Huge slaps to the face
Down and A: Slide kick
B: Throwing Bananas
Double Jump: Uses hat as parachute

While Kiddy Kong's control scheme would be like this:

Running: Roll attack
Basic Attack: Sloppy Punches
Up and A: Hand Clap(similar to Donkey Kong)
Side and A: Heavy Hand Clap
Down and A: (sloppier version of Diddy's slide kick)
Double Jump: Somersaults in the air

That's cool that you made but before you starting giving controls and attacks you should wait for it to get closer to release date I beat they will use the Wii Remote function at least a little bit as it seems every game is required to

WiiZero said:
That's cool that you made but before you starting giving controls and attacks you should wait for it to get closer to release date I beat they will use the Wii Remote function at least a little bit as it seems every game is required to

By the controls, I implied on the Gamecube's control scheme.

You do realise that Kiddy Kong would probably be the last resort? Beofe they add Kiddy Kong I think they should add K.Rool, Diddy and Dixie because they are more deserving than Kiddy.

Back