Which Mario Party?!

jawjioh

WiiChat Member
Oct 15, 2007
Hey hey!

I can't make up my mind to which Mario Party to get. I'd like 6 or 7 preferably, but that's mainly because of the graphics... Hmm, does anyone know which one is the best?

the original, number 1! The best on gamecube is 4, really. After that, they screwed up.

Is that on VC yet?

Hmm, I've never played any except once, so I don't think I would get tired of the GCN ones. But I don't want to touch the Wii one.
*shudders*

2's pretty good, had better map/boards, but the minigames in the original are some of the best! The choice between 1 and 2 is hard. Whatever you do, don't get 7! I got it, and it was the biggest let down ever! Absolutely horrible, with only a few decent games, but those take too long to unlock. haven't tried 6, but I don't think it's worth it, haven't tried 5 either, might be all right. I've got 4, and that was fun, but then again I was younger back then.

Apologise if i'm bumping a redundant thread, meh scratch that...I'm a new member and i'm posting regardless :D

Anyways, I wouldn't bother with any of the mario party games. Mario being a favoured video game character of mine, does not take away the fact that these games are bland beyond belief.

The mini games dig it out of a rut somewhat though.

He asked which one between 6 and 7. Yes all the Mario Party games are great but they are hard to find, etc. Between the two i say number 7 but i personally would not get any of those before buying number 4 or 2, etc.

WiiLord said:
Do not be rude, young fellow. I am the Wii Lord and I will take away your Wii for eternity if you do not quit being rude to the games I so graciously created for you! *Bow down to me now*

Shutup, noone will bow down to you....because your feet smell

jawjioh said:
Hey hey!

I can't make up my mind to which Mario Party to get. I'd like 6 or 7 preferably, but that's mainly because of the graphics... Hmm, does anyone know which one is the best?

get number 7. it has drybones!!!! but more importnatly boo

but the best mariop party of all was 2 and 3

Just to warn you, Mario Party 7 is absolutely terrible. They strayed from the other games and made all these unsual modes instead of the normal, "get the most stars and you win."

Get 6 definitely, 7 isn't worth 10 dollars.

manufan15 said:
Just to warn you, Mario Party 7 is absolutely terrible. They strayed from the other games and made all these unsual modes instead of the normal, "get the most stars and you win."

Get 6 definitely, 7 isn't worth 10 dollars.

are you kidding me? mp 7 was good. 6 was ok but i say 7 and if you can get mp 2.

Back