Which one is better?...The Wii version or Gamecube version?

Sahirrama

Wii Master
Jun 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
7553-1836-2358-1613
I was just wondering which one I should buy.
A lot of my friends are split between the two.:mad5:
Post your opinions here.:cool:

while the gamecube version has gotten slightly better reviews, I think that the wii version is better because it is more revoulutionary. ( such as using the wii remote as a sword and what not ).

What is the difference between the 2?

I've been enjoying the Wii version so much I forgot that there was a GC version. I can't really give you a take since I don't have the GC version. However, I and most people can tell you that it is a fantastic game that is probably the best out for the Wii (currently).

I wanted to Wii version...I prefer my dungeon crawlers to be on a basic controller. I had a good time playing the Wii version at my gamestore though.

Get the Wii version. I really love the controls. Not only slashing with your sword but other moves with other movements. Instead of learing button sequences, you learn movements for combos, etc. Great game, on of the best Wii games.

Wii version ive had both had the gamecube version made it more easier cause of the controls but the wii version more enjoyable and crapping urself when midna voice is on the wiimote lol

gamecube. sometimes the wiimote frustrates me when i can't do want i wanted to do at the right time. i feel that an original controller would be better.

Back