Which One?

Jav

Wii in Javelland
Jun 26, 2007
Sydney
Wii Online Code
5229-2722-4859-3921
Ok, I have been pretty slack updating my Wii collection of games over the last couple of months (my friend gave me G1 Jockey but thats rubbish, litterally, i threw it away).
So i need some of your experienced opinions on which game to get.
I am really looking at getting one of three games:
RE4
The Godfather
Scarface

Which do you think would be the best for me?
Im a massive fan of the Grand Theft Auto series and also a fan of the Resident Evil series.

RE4 was really good, never played godfather or scarface but i hear godfather similar to gta in a way, hope this helps any

Get RE4, SPM, and also MP:3

D S said:
Get RE4, SPM, and also MP:3

SPM?
I probably know it but having a mental blank at the moment.

SPM stand for Super Paper Mario :)

i knew i knew it!
nah thats not really down my ally, it does look good though.

Ohh yeh, Eagles, Judd is going to Melbourne, how does that make you feel? haha

Jav said:
Ohh yeh, Eagles, Judd is going to Melbourne, how does that make you feel? haha

:p We have the class to cover him, but you're right it's an enormous blow a player like Chris Judd dosen't come along every day.

Very true, hopefully he goes to the Demons.

Is there any games out that are aimed at the older gamer? Looking on the Nintendo.com.au games page and all thats there is mini games and games that im just not interested in.

if you like GTA i would recommend you go with godfather or even driver parallel lines. dont listen to the reviews when it comes to driver. if you dont feel its a good decision then rent it.:yesnod:

yeh i was leaning towards godfather, wasnt a fan of the movies but the game looks and sounds good.
Could rent, but cant be stuffed going to video store to maybe find it there, my solution, buy it, dont like it give it back say its sucked and grab something else, always have a week to do that with EB.

Back