Which phone should i get?

Ok. The razr is a flat out terrible phone. It just has too many problems. First off it's designed like a piece of crap, they break all the time. The software on the phone is also crap. It's poorly designed and crashes a lot. The Razr, Krazr, Rokr are all thee same. Motorola used to be a great company, then they tried to go all trendy and ****. I know a lot of people with that phone, and no lie, they all hate it. One of my good friends is always telling me how he can't wait to get rid of it. The only good pones they mark are their smart phones, like the Q. Now those are awesome pieces of cell phone technology.

The chocolate also used to be crap until they revamped the hardware and re-released it. It now has a much better battery life, better voice and ear piece volume, it now includes speaker phone, and the software is much better. I have the chocolate (white) myself, and I love it. Nice and small, kinda looks like my iPod. The only problem is that a lot of people have it now. And I don't like that. I like having unique things....Oh well.

If you want a phone with MP3 and camera, i would go with the Samsung SCH-A990

Check out Cnet.com for reviews. They always have very good reviews, and video reviews to boot.

The Razr is again, a terrible phone, my cousin had it, she hated it. It was too bulky and would sometimes catch your fingers when you would close it. There camera isn't at all that great. They damage too much when you drop it on the floor because it is extremely heavy.

If you had to get a phone I'd go for mine, the Samsung D900. But, anyway, phones are practically useless unless you're a businessman. People are most likely to text you with just 'k' or 'lol' about half an hour later, it's really a large waste of time. What happened to phone booths? :(

Phone companies are forgetting that phones are meant to be phones not instruments for people to walk down the street with blasting terrible music on full volume blurring. We have iPods for that, a superbly developed software. However, I mainly use my phone for the video. Now there's chain letters texts. I just hate it all.

sony_ericsson_k800i.jpg

Sony Ericsson K800i.
The phone I'm going to get next month. It's the best camera phone out currently, and has MP3 too. Nuff said.

Wiired, Thats a good phone my mate has it

I need a new phone too:

I currently have:
siemens_a60_big.jpg

I got it 5 Years ago :(

And I want something like this:
Samsung%20x820.jpg

But I'll look around first, Probably go with O2 xD

Dude, Get wehatever phone you want. Don't let someone else having it put you off! And that link doesn't work. Post some pictures please

Definatly Pay as you go!It make's you feel like your in control,yano?And i just want P.A.Y.G,and im not allowed Bill pay.P.S.Im gonna be with o2,if anyone else has other phones!

I'll probally go PAYG with O2 aswell. Lol sack a Contract I won't have the money in my back account all the time lol

You got a budget?

chain blade said:

Definitions of budget on the Web:

* a sum of money allocated for a particular purpose; "the laboratory runs on a budget of a million a year"
* a summary of intended expenditures along with proposals for how to meet them; "the president submitted the annual budget to Congress"
* make a budget

Yes?

Back