Which PS2 ports?

Rahnter

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Atlanta
Wii Online Code
7177-5401-1319-4531
Anyone else want to see some PS2 games ported to the Nintendo Wii? I would love to see XIII ported, loved the style and it would be a great FPS on the Wii.
Also, Shadow of Colussus would be great if you could flick the wiimote to jump then grab on holding both z and b, then climb by moving the nunchuk or wiimote. (the nunchuck would be the characters left hand and the wiimote his right) You could even let go of the z button and stab by pulling and pushing the remote. (meh just an idea, but it would make it feel as if you were actually climbing).
Okami would also be great, with the celestial brush controlled by the wiimote.

So my picks would be:
XIII
Shadow of Colossus
Okami

Rahnter said:
Anyone else want to see some PS2 games ported to the Nintendo Wii? I would love to see XIII ported, loved the style and it would be a great FPS on the Wii.
Also, Shadow of Colussus would be great if you could flick the wiimote to jump then grab on holding both z and b, then climb by moving the nunchuk or wiimote. (the nunchuck would be the characters left hand and the wiimote his right) You could even let go of the z button and stab by pulling and pushing the remote. (meh just an idea, but it would make it feel as if you were actually climbing).
Okami would also be great, with the celestial brush controlled by the wiimote.

So my picks would be:
XIII
Shadow of Colossus
Okami

well Shadow of Colussus rocks. I don't know if many people here have played it. To me it was one of the funnest games i have ever played. It seriously just Zelda with 16 bosses and no temples.

yea shadow of the colossus was awsome and so was okami but shadow of the colossus seemed kind of lonely with the lack of any different kinds of interaction other than your horse and that dead girl

Katamari will be a lot of fun with the Wii-mote and nunchuck.

This will sound pretty negative, but I'm not really a PS2 fan, and games that are ported often arn't that great. With that said, TWISTED METAL!!! with pointer aiming

Shadow of the Collosus was great, but it would still have to keep it's awesome graphics. I don't care what argument you make, lower the graphics on that and that will just make me sad.

Id love to see a cricket 07 or ricky ponting cricket port for the wii. i think it would be great, and why not? they have a baseball game ... there should be crikcet!!!

hmm... i wonder if they're bringing snake back... i mean he was nintendo before he went ps...

wele said:
hmm... i wonder if they're bringing snake back... i mean he was nintendo before he went ps...

Well, Snake will be appearing in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. which is a good sign that snake will be returning to nintendo! ... hopefully

Master Foot said:
Definitely Okami. It just seems that it should have been a Wii game. Time Crisis 3

Yeah, Time Crisis 3. That would be awesome to have a wireless gun and press the button to duck. I love that game and play it in arcades whenever I see the game. Have you ever played Time Crisis 3 in an arcade? I love how you press a pedal thing to duck. It's awesome!

Back