Which Religion are you?

Lies mister, i was saying what was said in a RE debate (all we practically do in lesson), and it was the RE teacher for your information who said the biggest downside people found with bible is its written by man, prone to human error.

I sir am a devote christian who goes to church every sunday >.> and meh must be said i was a alter server XD.

Oh and have you watched the movie stigmata? well its talks about the 5th gospel book that was found, and its real, the vatican however condemed the book as lies.

-Lee, just do whatever you want in the end its your choice to go to whichever religion, as God did give us free will to either choose or reject him and lets celebrate like the story of the prodigal son, lee can be the son, brawny can be the brother, God can be the father as he was intended, and i shall be the servant who gets the food :p.

Anyways guys on that note im off to bed, got maths exam tommorrow afternoon XD.

Last edited:
MztikalAce said:
you cant just in a instance make up your own religion, that would be more like a group.
Or Christianity
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

it had to start somewhere.

My religion starts here and now. You see, my followers believe in the one true God, whos name is Foo. Because it is so obvious that everyone elses God is a false God, in my religion anyone who does not believe, goes straight into the pits of hell.

So? Anyone care to join? Who will join me to smite down all other religions?

Gaz said:
Or Christianity
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

it had to start somewhere.

Yea everything had to start somewhere, christanity started as a break away from the jews of those who would not follow the new testament.

And scream, your Gods name is Foo >.>, And there is no point in smiting other religions, they will smite right back at you.

lol, there was no New Testament...... They broke away from Judaism because they wouldn't follow Jesus. Ahem.

Any Jewish perspective on Messianic Jews? Jillyyyyyyyyyyy

lee.jarratt said:
Reckon animal's have their own religions? That would be neat!

ROFL, that would be funny as hell, seeing squirels congregate at the old oak tree for daily cermons with the hallowed golden nut as there goddess,

Maybe they should add that to the hamsters comercial on TV errr the egg card i think, where hamsters live in there world of talking/shopping etc.

Brawny the new testament is the writing of the life of jesus >.>, so as they did not accept new testamanet they did not accept Jesus, they dont accept the holy trinity full stop they only believe in GOD errr what was his name it was said in indiana jones and the holy grail.

Uh..hebrew HASHEM? YHWH? JEHOVAH? :/

LMAO..I know what the freaking New testament is...I was just being bitchy. I'm just saying, there was no tangible New Testament......

oh i see, and yea it was jeohovah that was said in indiana jones and the holy grail lol

MztikalAce said:
ROFL, that would be funny as hell, seeing squirels congregate at the old oak tree for daily cermons with the hallowed golden nut as there goddess,

Maybe they should add that to the hamsters comercial on TV errr the egg card i think, where hamsters live in there world of talking/shopping etc.

Brawny the new testament is the writing of the life of jesus >.>, so as they did not accept new testamanet they did not accept Jesus, they dont accept the holy trinity full stop they only believe in GOD errr what was his name it was said in indiana jones and the holy grail.

Yeh, as I were saying to Brawny, I would like to think my cat look's up to the great cat in the sky etc :lol:

Back