Which Religion are you?

Uh.....even atheists cannot say that Jesus did not exist in some form.... There are way too many accounts of him to ever say that...

Also, that is another difference between Catholicism and Protestantism. Catholics put more faith in "relics", and believe stories of things found from biblical times. Protestants don't worry about those "findings" too much.

Fallen Angel said:
I am a Catholic,

I do not really follow my religion, I am more into the spiritual end of things.

Maybe you should become a Protestant Christian or Messianic Jew then...

I used to be Catholic, infact got confirmed about a year or so ago, and I'm already willing to get rid of what's left of my Catholic faith!

Last edited:
Since Atheism isn't a religion I guess I don't follow a religion. I like to make my own way thorugh life and decide myself what I believe is moral rather than letting a book (or whatever) decide things for me...

Anyway, at the risk of being inflammatory I have to say this because it just amuses me;

wine and bread during communion IS jesus blood and body
Does this mean that Catholics actively pursue Cannibalism? :scared: :ihih:

Mine is the something

Main thing to know about it is the somthing is nothing that dosnt exist and by it not existing it exists in another plane of our minds so there for it exists

there is proof that jesus existed, just nobody knows if he made miracles happen

Last edited:
I am secular although born a Christian.

Out of all the religions i have not found one that adheres to my own private thoughts and beliefs, only buddhism comes close/

smartypants said:

Out of all the religions i have not found one that adheres to my own private thoughts and beliefs, only buddhism comes close/
Indeed, I think a lot of aetheists also feel that buddhism is the religion that is closest to them. Possibly the same with agnostics too.

Squall7 said:
Indeed, I think a lot of aetheists also feel that buddhism is the religion that is closest to them. Possibly the same with agnostics too.

Not entirely surprising, since Buddhism is essentially an Atheist religion, or at least it doesn't concern itself too much with a God. I don't follow it, but I too admire Buddhism a bit.

smartypants said:

Take a humanities course, There were over 30 different religions I didnt even know of. Some of just being lazy all day/ some let you have sex as much as you want/ some thought Jesus was an Alien/ Just so many different religions now a days.. Im sure one will suit you. =)

Darkonix said:
Take a humanities course, There were over 30 different religions I didnt even know of. Some of just being lazy all day/ some let you have sex as much as you want/ some thought Jesus was an Alien/ Just so many different religions now a days.. Im sure one will suit you. =)
Some of them sound more like cults...

...Not that cults are bad. Red Dwarf has been described as having a cult following.

...But those ones that seek to harm (obviously) are bad.

...Some say that scientology is a cult. The last guy that said that was shouted down. Will provide a youtube link if I find one...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o79v1D_J5g[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0UZ7xeni28[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPnoqGHhmWc[/media]

Last edited:
I thought all the religion threads were being closed now? or isit just the ones that promote Islam? :lol:

Back