Which Religion are you?

im Heaven's Gate currently waiting for another comit.

I believe the rapture is coming soon(as in 10 years or less maybe).....(which is basically when the world goes to hell(not literally) and good christians go to heaven(literally), in simpler terms) Feel free to ask me about it.

LOL funny stuff. well not really. its kind of morbid.

Last edited:
Any scientologists here?

Oh, I forgot only billionaires can be scientologists.... >_>

Scientology is like the old Roman Catholic church, you must pay to be saved.

i dont believe in anything. although i aim raised as a catholic, i dont believe in god or anything like that. i believe we evolved naturally and no person created us from thin air

Scientology is a cult. End of story. Anyone who thinks otherwise is welcome to kiss my arse; either that or they can donate their no-so-hard-earned money to something more useful like training chimps to juggle. >_>;

En4Neo said:
Scientology is like the old Roman Catholic church, you must pay to be saved.

Don't forget the alien overlords and planes that fly in space! :lol:

If any lawyers are reading, I didn't mean that, honest... :scared:

Wate i want to change my answer to Metalist,As in "The gods made heavy metal, and they saw that it was good, said to play it louder than hell, promised that we would." Nah im still a darwinist, btw dongo ive never heard of that religon before, is it pretty mainstream were you live?

ic.... I was thinking it was like mormonism, its not very mainstream at all were i live (not even 1% of people in Ontario are mormon) but in the southren states the majority of people are moromons. Im going to google janovaism.

Ok. I like it cause there is no heaven or hell and you dont have to believe in it to go. Its a very non judgementle religion which is why i like it. The other ones try to change people and i dont like that much.

Back