Which,should i buy???

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
Hi everyone!Im savin up my money and wondering what game should i get:Excite Truck,or The Godfather:B.E.

I've never really liked driving games,except one like E.T,and Burnout.

And i've never got a Godfather game,i sorta gta games,but they can get boring after a while.Coz i heard that its like Gta.

So,if you have these games,please help me make my mind up.Thanks!:cornut:

i dont have godfather but i hear its like gta as well

but i do have excite truck.

its speed, jumps, tricks and crashing fun.

its not relistic but that doesnt seem 2 b what ur looking for

has 2 mode so u can race a friend

its easy 2 pick up and play and has many levels and a great ranking system to unlock more levels. keeps getting harder

getting 1st place isnt the point of the game rather to get enough stars

u can beat a level with out getting 1st and u can lose the level while in first

great game though i love it

Godfather.... PERIOD!:yesnod: The only thing it has in common with GTA is that its an open environment (free roaming), that's it. It is by far THE best 3rd party game made. The controls are as if the game was originally made for the Wii. Buy it and you will not regret it. If a game has you solving puzzles and shooting people, you can't compare it to Resident Evil because its not. Take the game for what it is. It's not a clone by no means.

ShawVAuto said:
Godfather.... PERIOD!:yesnod: The only thing it has in common with GTA is that its an open environment (free roaming), that's it. It is by far THE best 3rd party game made. The controls are as if the game was originally made for the Wii. Buy it and you will not regret it. If a game has you solving puzzles and shooting people, you can't compare it to Resident Evil because its not. Take the game for what it is. It's not a clone by no means.

free roaming is a style of gameplay

i agree thats the only thing in common with gta

i hear good things about it

if u like free roaming gameplay get it

its the only free roaming out for the wii i wanna get it but well see

i heard mixed reviews for sonic but i hear theres a bunch of multi player mini games

paper mario will b great every1 knows it

nfs if u must have a car game for wii

i would wait for super paper mario but if multiplayer is what u want i dont think it has any so keep that in mind

every game has had it's mixed reviews...I'd just rent both and see which one you like better. It's either you like it or hate it.

~Rival

Back