Which should i get,The godfather,Excite Truck or SSX Blur???

get godfather if u havent played it before
cuz i heard excite truck and ssx is really short.
i wanna get godfather...

I would say God Father sounds like a game most game reviews thinks is for everyone.

XwiimasturX said:
or you could just wait a week to get Super Paper Mario
Hm I think we established that this isn't quite possible unfortunately. The only one I've played is Excite Truck which was a lot of fun but like you said, it probably won't last all that long.

Stuck up eye hole

tanooki said:
How about...get a life of your own and stop asking people to guide you through it?

oh man, your so stuck up and cheeky its unbelievable. You say stuff like that to me on other threads. Who gives you a right to speak that way to other members. Now get your act together or do a decent thing for once and bugger off.
And chain blades cool and is more valued than you as he has been here for a while and you havent.. :incazzato:

Well all three are great games and use the remote well and have all got good points about them but heres my verdict:D

ssx blur: with talk going round saying wii doesnt have great graphics think again as games like this look great, the control system is a good idea but a bit iffy at first it takes time to get used to, the nunchuck could be a bit more responsive and work a wee bit better on tight turns but the wii remote handles tricks in the air great. Do not try uber tricks as these tricky blighters are well hard! at first you try them thinking oh yeah this will be easy then you get hooked trying to do them. Overall good use of remote and looks good too! The game is quite small on the amount of tracks and competitions, multi player is fun. The game has two ways of playing, racing down those snowy mountines or out tricking your opponents by getting more points then them. WARNING: lots of pateints required

7.8/10 (i would give it more but sometimes the controls let you down)

excite truck: all that time swinging your arms around needlessly on racing has payed off as in excite the remote acts as a steering wheel, this one is really fun and isnt as tricky as ssx blur. Great idea of a game, Graphics look ok on it too!

7.5/10

The Godfather: The blackhand edition: Well the godfather films are truly amazing, the games are good but not brilliant, the game is similar to the previous orginal edition, all the blackhand edition offers is a little more space to explore and a few more missions. Bashing people using the wiimote is fun and using guns (sometimes tricky) is also quite fun. Probably better for the older gamers who will be able to relate the game to the films. A shame the wii isnt getting the dons edition. sometimes this games repedative as there is only so many times that you can bash shop keepers heads off walls before you get bored

8/10

lee.jarratt said:
oh man, your so stuck up and cheeky its unbelievable. You say stuff like that to me on other threads. Who gives you a right to speak that way to other members. Now get your act together or do a decent thing for once and bugger off.
And chain blades cool and is more valued than you as he has been here for a while and you havent.. :incazzato:

Thanks,your nice!:thumbsup:

lee.jarratt said:
.. :incazzato:

He's just sore that the sorry ass Buckeyes cant do **** about my Gators stompin their ass in ..what ..football AND basketball... damn loosing two championship games to the same team, back to back... what a *****

AAAAAAAAA lmao

lee.jarratt said:

i agree :lol:

Back