which should i get

zealot8525

Certified Psychopath
Oct 8, 2006
Virginia
which should i get mario strikers(football)charged or metroid prime 3 corruption? well im sorta lookin for a wii game thats deep and fun thatll hold me till halo3 comes out(yes go ahead and criticize me i like other consoles but primarily nintendo),and brawl and galaxy. and im also lookin 4 a game thats got a fun multiplayer and wfc 4 strikers is a major plus. which should i get.

zealot8525 said:
which should i get mario strikers(football)charged or metroid prime 3 corruption? well im sorta lookin for a wii game thats deep and fun thatll hold me till halo3 comes out(yes go ahead and criticize me i like other consoles but primarily nintendo),and brawl and galaxy. and im also lookin 4 a game thats got a fun multiplayer and wfc 4 strikers is a major plus. which should i get.
Mario Strikers Charged. Just because it has online gaming.

If you're looking for a game that allows for online play compatibility I would go with Mario Strikers Charged seeing as you can play against others.

Well, it sounds like you've already decided on Strikers, since it has multiplayer. But, while I love strikers with all my heart, I think you should be forewarned that unless you know the person you're playing against, it's no different being online than playing against the AI... You can't talk to each other, give congratulations, etc. It's not *great* multiplayer.

Still, strikers will give you the most bang for your buck in replayability. I bought it the day it came out and still play it every day.

I agree Strikers with online is a great choice, and if you have friends with it and you play them online it is better than just playing randoms. The replay value that Strikers has is pretty high, once you get used to the controls and how to do things online is quite fun.

just dont get herpes, or a monkey with a gun, both are everry bad

alright, well tnx everyone i am now going to get a game that complete strangers told me to!!:D

Back