which skin to get?

whoa sweet site. Definetly gonna buy a skin.
So far im leaning towards chrome case, blue neon flames, football, or black night case

I bought when from there. This is where a lot of people buy skins for their Wii. I got the blue neon flames, it looks pretty sweet.

gamefreak4 said:
whoa sweet site. Definetly gonna buy a skin.
So far im leaning towards chrome case, blue neon flames, football, or black night case
Yea ive looked all over and this is by far the best skin site for wiis. Thers almost too many though i cant decide what to get! Your right though that chrome one is really sweet too. I just worry it might look too fake once i get it on...

i dont know! they look sooo good, i want them all. my fav. is the retro one, but thats just me. you pick what you like best.

p.s. thanks for showing me the cool site! now i want one.

Haha i know theres really too many good ones...i figured everyone needed to see this site. Some of them have real pictures of them already put on and they look just as good once they're on:lol:

i got the Analysis one (page two) and it looks awesome. i suggest getting a blue and white skind, so it matches the wii, and the white lines dont stand out so much.

wow those are so cool, i thought id never want to get a skin for my Wii cause the gloss white is so nice..but now im deffinately buying one.

my question is, where can i see pics of the controller skins for 4$? can someone post a pic?NVM found the link to the controller skins.

im kinda between the "ectoplasm" "solid state black" and "bullets"
i want the black case but id rather not void the warrenty.

Last edited:
check the site because usually if you buy a console skin they discount like 8-9 dollars for two more skins to be added.

SensesFail said:
wow those are so cool, i thought id never want to get a skin for my Wii cause the gloss white is so nice..but now im deffinately buying one.

my question is, where can i see pics of the controller skins for 4$? can someone post a pic?NVM found the link to the controller skins.

im kinda between the "ectoplasm" "solid state black" and "bullets"
i want the black case but id rather not void the warrenty.

Here is the link for the nunchuck and wiimote skins:
http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,234.htm

And here is the link for the classic controller skins:
http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,236.htm

I'm definately getting the retro skin for the wii classic remote its soo sweet!

Back