which way to go ?

Liger_zero9999

JP Photobook Expert
Jan 22, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
ok, i have a problem and i'm not exactly sure what way to go about it .

ok i have a thing for a woman that works with one of my parents. he is 25 ( i'm 20). but i'm not exactly sure how to go about asking her out. the other girlfriends that i have had, they have been the ones to ask me out. so i've never been in this situation before.

do i ask her to meet me somewhere secluded and quiet. or so i leave her little clues as to who i am and see if she can figure it out?

i have nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea :lol:

EDIT: did i mention that she is already taken??? no?? hmm, i could of swon that i typed that in somewhere :lol:

help:lol:

Last edited:
lol i have the same problem.. just im 13 shes 12 and ive never had a girlfriend coz im to scared to ask her out XD we are friends though. i need help too.
:frown2:

gibbonman said:
lol i have the same problem.. just im 13 shes 12 and ive never had a girlfriend coz im to scared to ask her out XD we are friends though. i need help too.
:frown2:

Aww, if you havent, ask her for her number and ask her out to cinema. She will get more comfortable been around you, get to know her abit, take her out for a hot choc or something at an expensive cafe/restaurant (impress her ;)) and ask her out. But Im guessing that's a bit much since you are 13.

I have her number... well HAD then my mobile went throught the wash and now it is screwed and ive just moved to her school coz of bullying and i see her every friday coz of 10 pin bowling league but i am so nervous.

gibbonman said:
I have her number... well HAD then my mobile went throught the wash and now it is screwed and ive just moved to her school coz of bullying and i see her every friday coz of 10 pin bowling league but i am so nervous.

I know how you feel but now I just go for it. As I said, get to know her better, make sure you think she likes you and go for the kill. The worst that could happen is that she will say no, so what? :)

but then her friends probably will make fun of me? (If u havnt noticed i am quite shy :( )

gibbonman said:
but then her friends probably will make fun of me? (If u havnt noticed i am quite shy :( )

Yeh but mate, I was shy once and I got really nervous around girls I like, now I am fine around them. Just act yourself, and who cares if her mates will make fun of you? Maybe you should talk to her best friend and ask her if the girl you fancy (her mate of course lol) likes you. If she says yes, she possibly will be telling the truth.
But Im not much help as I don't have that much info etc.

Ok, please dont double post, friendly warning ;)

Well, if you don't know her friends, that's another reason to get to know them too, build up your reputation (in r/l) and act yourself, leave a good impression is what i am trying to say. You will be surprised with the results, don't let your worries stop you, just go one step further, this is what life is about. Making risks and decisions.

lol, im to embarrassed to ask her (her name is Jess(ica) ) what would i say "hey jess... what are your friends' msn addresses?" XD

gibbonman said:
lol, im to embarrassed to ask her (her name is Jess(ica) ) what would i say "hey jess... what are your friends' msn addresses?" XD

Haha that's funny, my ex is called Jess. Anyway, just go up to Jess her self and ask for her address :)

Back