Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

I'm looking forward to fighting Shoko, TLC and SSBB_Lover. It will be tough because none of us know what time each other will be on. At least me and TLC are in the same Time Zone. :)

EDIT: Great thread idea! :thumbsup:

FR. said:
I'm looking forward to fighting Shoko, TLC and SSBB_Lover. It will be tough because none of us know what time each other will be on. At least me and TLC are in the same Time Zone. :)

EDIT: Great thread idea! :thumbsup:
I forgot all about SSBB_Lover

to be honest im not even really thinking of ssbb cuz we have a few months b4 release but i am thinking about who im gona destroy in the next upcoming wifi games i will be defeating

deranged v.e :yesnod:
prince of soul:yesnod:
whoever else wants to get whipped
or how about this when ssbb comes out ill be looking farword to kickin FR.'S A**:ciappa:

LLBChamp said:
to be honest im not even really thinking of ssbb cuz we have a few months b4 release but i am thinking about who im gona destroy in the next upcoming wifi games i will be defeating

deranged v.e :yesnod:
prince of soul:yesnod:
whoever else wants to get whipped
or how about this when ssbb comes out ill be looking farword to kickin FR.'S A**:ciappa:

**Cough WTF Cough**

True, we do have a long time to wait, it is a bit early. On the other hand, it's always good to plan ahead.

well for the record i will be getting...
strikers and madden 08 since those 2 games have about a month left so if your thinking about investing in the same games we shall trade numbers :yesnod:
mwa ha ha ha:lol:

I wouldn't mind playing against the people from the gfx and hockey discussion thread. :)

1. Shoko: We're gonna have OUR CLASSIC MATCH

2. Wario2u: I believe me and him are gonna have a good match

3. PrinceLink: I havent forgot about you and that trash talkin, i'll see you online

4. (Pit) Good friends.........who will win out of the two, obviously...Moi!

5. Deranged: I havent forgot about you either, terrorizing my friends/cousins with your Gayish comments, im gonna kick your butt twice as hard......GET READY!

6. DemonSlayer: I put you b/c i want you and me to have a match, thats if you agree to it.......I'll be waiting for your answer bro!...

THERES MORE WHERE THIS ALL CAME FROM, AXTLAR, LIK........I HAVENT FORGOT ABOUT YALL EITHER!!

Offline-Chaos
Online-Even More Chaos

Last edited:
ooh, it'd be interesting to fight one of the mods... :ee5k:

other than that......

wario2000,
shoko,
or.......

some random n00b. :)

TortillaChip520 said:
ooh, it'd be interesting to fight one of the mods... :ee5k:

If you need an ego-booster, try battling me when it comes out.
Because I'm sure I'll lose:thumbsup:

But I'm looking to got head-to-head with anyone I can.
I got my wii for Brawl, and by Jimminy, I'ma use it!

Back