Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

Syntax said:
I wouldn't mind playing against the people from the gfx and hockey discussion thread. :)

ohh your so on!

So my list now is: Syntax and (copy Syntax) Hockey discussion's thread

CyanRussel said:
1. Shoko: We're gonna have OUR CLASSIC MATCH

2. Wario2u: I believe me and him are gonna have a good match

3. PrinceLink: I havent forgot about you and that trash talkin, i'll see you online

4. (Pit) Good friends.........who will win out of the two, obviously...Moi!

5. Deranged: I havent forgot about you either, terrorizing my friends/cousins with your Gayish comments, im gonna kick your butt twice as hard......GET READY!

6. DemonSlayer: I put you b/c i want you and me to have a match, thats if you agree to it.......I'll be waiting for your answer bro!...

THERES MORE WHERE THIS ALL CAME FROM, AXTLAR, LIK........I HAVENT FORGOT ABOUT YALL EITHER!!

Offline-Chaos
Online-Even More Chaos

LOL Not sure about all the others on your list but im gonna kick your @$$ cus i own with link and no body is better with him (exept Aniki) Going down fox boy!!!

This may sound kinda nooby but what is this all about is it some kinda online fight? Could someone carfully explain. Remember that i have no idea so include all details please. :)

I would like to play pretty much anybody with ssbb anywhere in their name or sig, see if they really are all that!?! Also some terrible noobs to feel better 'bout myself! lol

But I'm not hardcore, i play more for fun. I don't train daily and stuff. lol:wtf: :crazy:

Edit: Sorry didn't see ur post. Its Super Smas Brothers Brawl (ssbb), and it is online (not confirmed, methinks, but if not, somebody is gonna get killed) Yea, we will be fighting and junk, hopefully you'll be on too! Check out super smash bros melee for a taste

Basically it's alot of the nintendo characters beating the living sh*t out of eachother and knocking people off a 2d stage with moves and items. Classic

Last edited:
---I am going to fight myself somehow. I dont know that much people here since I haven't been here in a long, long while. I would like to fight one of the creators and see if I can beat him at his own game. That would be fun.

Demon Slayer
Mushroomed
Shoko
Wario2000
F.R.
Tortilla
(Pit)
Deranged
Anyone wanting to fight me!

I am looking forward to fighting Shoko and CyanRussel. Seems as if both have knowledge about the game and can probably intercept and chase well too. I'll be waiting.

anyone honestly. you guys are all good people. *fake smile* :)

lol. jk. nah, but seriously, anyone wanting to battle

EDIT: HOWEVER!!! i must say, im pretty good with link now. so, anyone from a n00b to The Loose Cannon can simply BRING IT ON!!! LOL :)

i wanna battle the best here

Last edited:
FR bring it! lol

i want to go head to head with prinny

Back