Which would be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLaw

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
Latvia / Europe
I'm want to get something new but can't decide what would be the best game. I own Naruto Revolution ,GH3 ,and SMG.
What to get next? Links Crossbow ,Trauma Center New Blood, RRR2 or...(suggest something else?)

Well, is you're interested in the Wii Zapper, that comes bundled with Link's Crossbow Training. Guitar Hero III is a great game but Super Mario Galaxy is a must own. With a 9.7/10 IGN rating, you can't go wrong.

JAKE196 said:
Metroid prime 3, Resident E. 4, and Zelda Twilight princess are all great games.
I played MP3 and didn't quite like it. RE4 I beat on PC and Zelda I already have only as PAL not NTSC (also Wario Ware I have as PAL)

XLaw said:
I played MP3 and didn't quite like it. RE4 I beat on PC and Zelda I already have only as PAL not NTSC (also Wario Ware I have as PAL)
Didn't. . . like. . . MP3. . . *falls on the floor*

In that case I'd get Zack and Wiki or Medal of Honor H2.

Get Medal of Honor Heroes 2, the 32-player online play is amazing and will keep you busy for hours, plus a tough campaign to conquer, you'll be playing for a while.

Dzapper said:
Get Medal of Honor Heroes 2, the 32-player online play is amazing and will keep you busy for hours, plus a tough campaign to conquer, you'll be playing for a while.
Yeah, that game has an excellent replay value. That's another suggestion for you.

I agree with Dzapper and FR. MoHH2 is a great game that you'll be playing over and over again whether it's campaign, arcade or the awesome 32 man online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back