Which would you prefer?

TwilightWarrior

Wiitarded
Jan 12, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
5783-4132-2401-7433
Right we know the upcoming Super Mario Galaxy is going to use the Wiis full potential so I was wondering which you would prefer..

Making Super Mario Galaxy a release game with the graphics of Twilight Princess and being more of a rushed version. This would mean Twilight Princess would use the Wiis full potential and have many added bonuses.

Or

Keep it as it will be.

I agree, Twilight Princess wouldn't have improved much from the extra time and it's a great game as it is.

Wow this is a wierd question....TP is ok as is.

I love Mario and don't want a watereddown version of what's supposed to be the best games in years.

En4Neo said:
Wow this is a wierd question....TP is ok as is.

I love Mario and don't want a watereddown version of what's supposed to be the best games in years.

Yea, I agree but hopefully when the next Zelda comes to the Wii we can hope for something even better than Twilight Princess

Ok I agree twilight princess is the best game out for wii.(so far).But I think the new Naruto game for wii will be the best!!!

it would be hard to make twilight princess better, just fix a few glitches like the cannon glitch

tp could have been alot better and wasnt half as good as oot, none the doubt it still was incredible but tp is here while oot was up there in the sky above all games ever created

i don't see why people like OoT so much i mean it was a great game but not that great it is definently not twice as good as TP

it defiitely is, oot had soo much more story and had alot more things to do whil tp stayed from that

Back