Which Zelda game was the best?

Belmont

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
Murray Kentucky
Wii Online Code
8288-8038-4521-3885
Over the last two decades there have been quite a few Zelda games but which one is the best. I am sure we all have different views and i would like to know which one you guys think is the best.

Personally I think A Link to the Past is the best. It looked beautiful (for its time of course). The game play is still fun today and still challenging. It was not a short quest it took many sittings to beat fully with every item and every place explored. Even though saying this is the best zelda game does not make any of the others not fun well maybe Majoras mask but thats just my thought.

Wind Waker was my favorite. It was so unique and refreshing plus I enjoyed doing the Nintendo Power side quest (the photo/models)

the answer remains unchanged. By Odin, it shall have to be oot. nothing like the dramatic story and dread u get after y have been transformed into adult and u go outside the temple of time.

I have to agree - I'm working my way toward the end of Twilight Princess, and don't get me wrong, I love this game! But I still have to say Ocarina of Time just can't be compared. It took Zelda games to an unprecedented level.

ocarina of time hands down, nothing more needs to be debated. It had one of the greatest soundtracks, awesome gameplay, a large world to explore and amazing story, what more could u ask for, besides next-gen graphics.....lets just hope this all combines into the wii exclusive one we "hope" to be getting

1) Ocarina of Time
2) A Link to the Past
3) Majoras Mask
4) Wind Waker
5) Twilight Princess
6) Phantom Hourglass

There are so many good zelda games, I'd say they are all good, any of them could bring you into the zelda adventure. But the best is obviously ocarina of time.

I'm up for Link to the Past.

I've never died so many times to the final boss, nor had I ever been running so low on hearts at some points.

And then the puzzles were darn'd hard.

I'd have to say either Twilight Princess or Ocarina Of Time are the best Zelda games. They both are great in my books, I can't really give one an edge.

I'm with mushroomedmario: the original.

The one that started it all. The one that introduced us first to the world and its characters. The one that sucked me in and stole away so much of my life that year (I played through the 2nd quest too).

Although Twilight Princess is sooooo pretty... it does a good job with graphics and music of bringing that world into a more-substantial experience.

Back