Whichhhhhh game?

rich-69-50 said:
id say call of duty 3 as well. it looks amazing, both gameplay and graphics. probably turn out to be one of the best fps games - except maybe metroid corruption:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

Nah, I think FarCry is going to beat it out as far as controls and gameplay goes. And it's coming out in a few days here in the states.

Are u serious??? cod3 graphics look TERRIBLE:sick:

It looks like cod1, but the gameplay is probobly going to be good.

ABC said:
Nah, I think FarCry is going to beat it out as far as controls and gameplay goes. And it's coming out in a few days here in the states.

FarCry looks good. Hope the Multi player is good though. The Zoom feature looks like it might back fire on them though, dumb if ya ask me.

Terrible I don't think is the right word for it. It looks like Gamecube/Xbox/PS2 just like every other Wii game will.

Call of Duty is fantastic, although it does seem like it will be a quick game to beat (I just bought my Wii yesterday).

I just started Zelda and I think it will be an amazing experience.

Looking forward to buying Excite Truck, maybe Madden 07 also.

I hear Excite truck is short, haven't played it yet. It seems like it'd just be a good game for when you got a friend over.

I was thinking of COD, but unless they add multiplayer support its probably just gonna be a game rental for me.

Zelda: TP blows my mind.

My next game will probably be Monkey Ball

I see there is no love for Trauma Center :cryin:

But after so many people boast about ExciteTruck, I feel I must get it.

johnnywest said:
bleh
what do you even do in zelda?
lol

If you want help from people who own a Wii please, for the love of god...do not mix the word "bleh" with Zelda somewhere else. Cause I'm going to cut you for it ! :p

How can you even remotely say that zelda is not going to provide fun for you? Have you played Ocarina of Time, or any other Zelda game for that matter? It is one of the few masterpieces in videogaming history that is still going strong in every title.

Do yourself a favor, and get twilight princess and if you can spare a few bucks, buy the GC windwaker that comes with OoT. Trust me, you won't regret it, not in this lifetime.

BUT, if you are a 100% possitive you don't want Zelda, then I suggest Excite Truck, Trauma Center ( I personally thought it was very fun, more so than the DS version ) and CoD3

EDIT: Just noticed you got Zelda, good boy! :)

Back