While Playing NFS.

Bryo

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
While playing NFS carbon my wii freezes. This is the first time it's ever happened and I was quite suprised when it did. I've been running the wii for a while so I dont know if it's a heating problem or not. It might also be the game. If anyone has experienced this please let me know.

It happens about every 2 minutes, that's a big deal. And sorry for putting this in the wrong forum, I have multiple browser tabs open.

Have you tried cleaning the disc? also turn the wii off and wait for the red light, if youve left the disc in the wii and on standy/on for a long consistent time the disc may be ruined. cos that little wii gets a little bit hot.

Mogzy said:
Have you tried cleaning the disc? also turn the wii off and wait for the red light, if youve left the disc in the wii and on standy/on for a long consistent time the disc may be ruined. cos that little wii gets a little bit hot.
I get hotter discs out of my computer, the heat the Wii produces will not ruin the disc, if the game is that important to you, you might need to replace your Wii

gamechaser001 said:
I get hotter discs out of my computer, the heat the Wii produces will not ruin the disc, if the game is that important to you, you might need to replace your Wii
You might want to get a new fan for your computer then :prrr: just kidding. but some wiis have been known to burn the odd carpet.

my wii ffreezes sometimes (mostly while on the net) but i dont think its anything to stress sbout, if you are just buy a cooling fan

Back