White Wii vs Black Wii ?

lizova

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2011
Hey! i need some help.. i want to buy a nintendo wii but black edition non white.. and the seller told me that white one it's better couse it doesn't overheats like black one.. cause black has just one fan and white one has three fans... for that reason he told me that white wii has guarantee of 2 years incluiding all! and black just one year for all less overheating... what can i do? SOS!

LOL,they're both the same except different colors if one was better than the other there would have to be an expensive model of the two.Both models are the same,same price different color.The Black is getting more popular these days and the fact most games come bundled with a Black WiiRemote Plus.Both models are built equally,so I don't know what that guy was trying to tell you.So if you like Black then go get it,there's nothing different except color but beware Black makes fingerprints noticeable.I don't know if now's the perfect time to buy a Wii since Wii U is set to release next year but you should get the Wii since some good Wii games are being released.Black/White Wii's current price:$149.99 comes with Mario Kart Wii and Wii Wheel :D

P.S. Wii doesn't overheat:),it depends if the model is a defect.Just wodering but could you name the seller.

Last edited:
Pfft, the seller is full of ****. My white Wii's got one fan, I can tell you that much. Pick whichever one ya want, friend.

... Man, I wish the black Wii was released back in 2006... .-.

Yeah, you better get the black one.

I wish the red one was still for sale. :<

I was worried cause he told me that last year almost everyone that bought the black wii came to him beacuse of the overheating situation.. so for that reason he decided to remove it from the guarantee.. :S

I'm a girl by the way.... ;)
Pfft, the seller is full of ****. My white Wii's got one fan, I can tell you that much. Pick whichever one ya want, friend.

... Man, I wish the black Wii was released back in 2006... .-.

Black wii. BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACK BLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACK BLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACK BLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACKBLACK BLACK

Maybe he was jusy trying to get rid of it´s white Wii stock due to black one was selling better... who knows?

I just got a black one from Amazon. Same price as the white one, $149.99 including the Mario Kart and Wii wheel. One of each controller. Gorgeous slick black. And since it was from Amazon, no sales tax (and free shipping). :)

And to think I was happy when I got my white Wii, Wii Sports, and a single remote for $100 more back in '06. :lol: Haste makes waste, there's no doubt about that.

Precisely why I'll be waiting for the "new" model of the 3DS to come out, and then proceed to buy the old one. Waiting a year to buy a game system to save a hundred or so? I'm sold. :lol:

Hey, no kidding. I'm not usually an early adopter of technology -- I wait to see the bugs get worked out and for the price to drop. There were two times I was an early adopter:

-- When my gargantuan laptop died a few years ago, the very first netbooks were out (Asus eeePC with Linux and tiny flash drives). I bought one for a ton of money (compared to now) and only THEN did the market get flooded with a bunch of them with better specs and prices.

-- I bought the first-gen Kindle three years ago, for a steal at $300 (ha ha, but the regular price had just been $400). About a month later they announced an upcoming Kindle 2... (sigh) A long time later I bought my son the Kindle 2, and about a month later they announced an upcoming Kindle 3. (sigh sigh)

So now I'm back to NOT being an early adopter. Learned my lessons... which is why I've had my black Wii for only about a week (a wiik?).

I bought the first-gen Kindle three years ago, for a steal at $300 (ha ha, but the regular price had just been $400). About a month later they announced an upcoming Kindle 2... (sigh) A long time later I bought my son the Kindle 2, and about a month later they announced an upcoming Kindle 3. (sigh sigh)

Ahh, yes. The e-book craze. Just like cell phones, it was an arms race for the best technology, as fast as possible... I do my best to stay away from those technological sort of leaps entirely. They can cause some giant holes in your wallet, as you know. :lol:

I just gotta point this out: This thread sounds soooooo racist! xD LOL
implied_facepalm_RE_Twilight_Stupidity_Effect-s646x501-57572.jpg

Last edited:
Back