Who actually preordered this?

I preordered it! Oh what a glorious day it will be! And I have guarantee that i will get it the first day!

Nah, I've never had problems getting my hands on a game before. I got SMG the first day it was in stores no problem.

I tried to but futureshop wouldn't let me and I was too lazy to go to EB games

plus I have a 50$ gift card at futureshop

i got a free preorder when i traded in my call of duty 3 :ciappa:

a friend is preordering for me so long as I pay him back

I think the title of this thread should be "Who DIDN'T preorder this?"

Will need to see the reviews for this game before deciding even to try it. I know for some this is hard to understand.... but I never played this game on Gamecube or owned a Nintendo system before the Wii so I don't have the experience of what it is like. I'm not saying I won't get it I just need to see more and the reviews to see if it is for me.

I have never pre-ordered a game ever.

I seriously preordered it in like July 06 or something. Fully paid off now. I might have to get my mom to one-day ship it to me though cause I will be at school. And when I chose to go to this school, I had already preordered at home, so don't give me that argument that I shoulda preordered at school.

brawl is the first game i've ever pre-ordered as well. but it's going to be worth it. and if not, i'm going to charbroil the kidneys of each and every nintendo executive.

except for the pokemons guy.

i like the pokemons.

Pre-ordered and paid off completely.

That way, I can just walk in, get my copy and leave.

I doubt it will be sold out everywhere, but why take the chance and why worry about having to go to multiple stores looking for it.

I am guaranteed my local Gamestop will have my copy and its not like I paid more or less for it, by pre-ordering.

Back