Who are you voting/rooting for?

*sigh*

Some of these posts are ++painful++, however, we're going OOT so I'm not going to dive in unless I'm on deck to support my posts.

Woo! Road trip :D

Samus101 said:

Hahaha, yeah, I'm the master of acronyms OOT == Out Of Town :yesnod:

This is kind of funny - YEARS ago I was doing some PC work after school, and we used to send off motherboard to Dewoo for RMA repair. Well, we'd get the documents back with MOO written on them.

It wasn't till later we correlated those were all billed repairs, and someone was writing the status on the sheet *upside down*.

So it was actually OOW...

...Out Of Warranty :lol:

Last edited:
[DT] said:
You rock sister.
I want you to put me in your pocket and pull me out whenever you feel like speaking on the wide range of things you're knowledgable in. I'm an eager little bunny to learn. :lol: Sound good?

Celeste said:
I want you to put me in your pocket and pull me out whenever you feel like speaking on the wide range of things you're knowledgable in. I'm an eager little bunny to learn. :lol: Sound good?

It sounds magically delicious :D

Yeah this topic is gonna be brutal, already is *LOL*

My pick is Guliani....although I don't think he's gonna make it out of the primaries........McCian would be a close second......pretty much everyone on the Democratic side makes me cringe....and I'm a registered Independent *LOL* Obama over Hilldog though............would rather have an inexperienced new guy than the antichrist *LMAO* I know I'm gonna get flamed for that from the clinton supporters, oh well......

Her steely approach, a seemingly good quality we look for in men, seems so strange for a woman. It just strikes us in a different way. And the other day when she cried "I don't want to see us falling backward", it looked fake as well. Haha

sarasota said:
Yeah this topic is gonna be brutal, already is *LOL*

My pick is Guliani....although I don't think he's gonna make it out of the primaries........McCian would be a close second......pretty much everyone on the Democratic side makes me cringe....and I'm a registered Independent *LOL* Obama over Hilldog though............would rather have an inexperienced new guy than the antichrist *LMAO* I know I'm gonna get flamed for that from the clinton supporters, oh well......
What?!? Obama IS the antichrist IMO. His FULL name is Barack Hussein Obama, wake up people! Do you really want a muslim running your country?

LevesqueIsKing said:
zomg its Curtain.

Sign my bicep!

Lol, i have been playing halo3, and doing homework so much....My teachers are being bitches atm...(actually not really i just play halo all day then procrastinate and do my homework at like midnight)

On topic: Obama isn't a muslin...r-right? hes African American....Plus stop stereotyping him.

Back