**Who Beat Zelda Thread**

im only 6:37 mintues into it feels only like 1 hour though. i remember beating OoT in 3 Days when it came out. Glad they are getting alot longer, esp for an action/adventure.

56hrs: 18 minutes all heart pieces all poes all upgrades no guides except for the 3 hints i asked help 4 on here

my 36 hours was with no guide, i beat the game with normal bow, and just 1 bomb bag upgrade. i had collected at least 20 poes (for the bottle) and got the big wallet. had the useless AKA magic armor.

yeah guides are ****ing retarded. if you need help finding heart pieces thats one thing, but the main story of the game is so easy to follow, they practically hold your hand while you piss. problems i had were not knowing i could ride other animals, and figuring out where to go in the sky temple. the rest was just looking around and figuring out how to get from here to there.

I thought the sky temple was the easiest out of all the temples, however it was the most challenging boss as it took me about 5 tries, as each try went by I adjusted my strategy.

However the best boss battle were at the end. (obvisually)

man i havent beaten it yet lol BUT IM SOOO INTO IT!! im trying not to use aguide but i have for certain little things lol well i think ill hjave it beaten in like 45 hrs

beat it in 42 hrs. however about 8 of those hours were sidequests and other stuff. i got stuck a couple times but overall it was pretty simple. kinda disappointed in how simple it was but it was fun.

Back