who bought a NES2?

i have one of those!! its jsut easier to use and less glitchey

I never got the NES 2, but I am the proud owner of a SNES 2, which I still love dearly.

snes2.jpg

astrophysicist said:
I never got the NES 2, but I am the proud owner of a SNES 2, which I still love dearly.

snes2.jpg

ok, this is what I was thinkin of

I have the original SNES and it's not yellow on the bottom like most old SNES i HAVE seen..wonder why theirs get yellow on the bottom, anybody knows?

got the nes2 and snes2 both work quite a bit better than originals.. better pin connectors.. less blowing..lol it was origanally the jap version of nintendo... but was then used at the tail end of the nes market.. you can pick them up on ebay or even the gamestop catalog or on there site still i think...works just like snes and 64 top loader no pushing down... snes2 is just smaller with less room for crap to get in it...

i like the double system... thats pretty cool nes/snes in one.. kinda like back in the day when people jimmy rigged there SNES, i found one at a garage sale a long time ago... guy made a built in emulator in the SNES it would play SNES and SEGA games.. pretty sweet but hacked together.. i think he more wanted to show it off then sell it.. it worked fine, no warranty though..lol

chakat assasain! said:
who here bought a NES 2?? most people never heard of it, but here it is:

NES_NES_2.jpg

more of a... SNES style... dog bone loking remote... more advanced than the NES.

I have one.
As well as the grey original NES.

The newer version came out a little bit earlier than the SNES did. you can see the resemblance. This version has the games put in up right too.
Pretty sweet.

I remeber when these came out i saw them in Toys r Us. they did come out in the US it was just a updated NES that came out when SNES came out i think mayb b4 then all i know is it was a long time ago.

yes i did own one of those..... on accident, my grandparents bought me one for x mas thinking it was a snes cuz it looked so differnt the the nes 1 they bought me 3 years earlier, it was great though cuz i kept the old nes at there house for when i stayed there over the summer and i had the nes 2 at home

I had 1 I remember them. I thought they were better than the 1st one. I went through at least 2 maybe three systems until I got a seag saturn

chakat assasain! said:
who here bought a NES 2?? most people never heard of it, but here it is:

NES_NES_2.jpg

more of a... SNES style... dog bone loking remote... more advanced than the NES.
WOW COOL!
I want one of these purple ones!
Just as a collectors item.
Looks pretty fricking awesome!

Back