Who bought the wii just for SMBB?

2Wiitarded

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Wii Online Code
7725-7615-5006-8472
Yeah thats the only reason why I bought it. Hopefully if nintendo is smart they will make multiplayer for it because that would be the ****. Then I could kick everyone's butt on here. Well there goes my social life if it happens:frown2:

ONLINE multiplayer. That would rule. Nintendo is retarded if they don't do that.

are you talking about ssbb? super smash brothers brawl?, i bought the wii not only because of that but the same reason the rest of the 600,000 plus people bought it heh the gameplay games and features, and awesome console

My bad I meant ssbb. Well when you look at the next generation consoles there pretty much all the same ****. Better graphics are nice but its this same thing over and over again. Im gald nintendo took a risk and decided to be innovative.

2Wiitarded said:
My bad I meant ssbb. Well when you look at the next generation consoles there pretty much all the same ****. Better graphics are nice but its this same thing over and over again. Im gald nintendo took a risk and decided to be innovative.
I agree. I will love Brawl, wenever in releases. But I didn't buy a Wii just for that. I bought it because of everything it does and what it changes. I went back to play Wind Waker and was taken back because once you have the freedom the Wii-mote gives, theres not a whole lot that comes close.:cornut:

2Wiitarded said:
I dont get where your coming from, you bought a Wii because there different but the only game you want is almost exactly the same as what was on the Gamecube 5 years ago.

No game is "the same" once you start using a Wiimote and Nunchuck. I've played plenty of Golf games, Baseball games and Tennis games, despite not being a sports game fan, and none of them are anything like the ones in WiiSports.

DavidBeoulve said:
No game is "the same" once you start using a Wiimote and Nunchuck. I've played plenty of Golf games, Baseball games and Tennis games, despite not being a sports game fan, and none of them are anything like the ones in WiiSports.
It is if it doesnt use the remote.

Well Im sure Ill get other games but smbb looks interesting. Who would of thought snake would be in it. So I look forward to more surprises. I must admit Im not use to the wii mote yet. Ill be playing excite truck and I keep using the directional pad to steer lol. I think FPS would be awesome for the wii though. Dammit I want the duck hunt sooooo bad.

SSBB uses the same controls as the gamecube, theres no new controls for the wii.

Taken from IGN.

Under the direction of series creator Masahiro Sakurai, Super Smash Bros. Brawl will feature classic, GameCube-style combat -- not Wii-style motion-controlled combat. That means players who prefer to play the game with the traditional control setup can look forward to using the GameCube control-style they're already accustomed to.

"We found that trying to implement too much motion-sensory functionality can get in the way of the game. We're looking at keeping the control simple, as it has been," said Sakurai. "The Wii hardware has sockets for the GameCube controller, too. So I'll just say now that you may not want to throw away your GCN controller yet."

2Wiitarded said:
Yeah thats the only reason why I bought it. Hopefully if nintendo is smart they will make multiplayer for it because that would be the ****. Then I could kick everyone's butt on here. Well there goes my social life if it happens:frown2:

I bought the Wii in hopes of Adult games, think of the things you can do with a wiimote in that type of game. jk.

Even know it still seems that it will be only playable with GC controllers (far as I know, and how rumors are going) its kind of if/if with me. I sucked hardcore on all of the Super Smash bro games, probably will suck at this one too.

i bought it mainly for Zelda and SSBB and SMG. however im sure that their will be many more games that i would want to buy (however when i got my gamecube, the only game's i ever got for it are SMS, SSBM, and zelda lol)

Meh a friend is getting a Wii for SSBB and it will use GC controllers not Wii controllers.

Oh and by the way this topic is getting a bit -
notagain.jpg

Back