Who can't wait for...

mcballa2010

The candyman
Apr 6, 2007
Jackson, Michigan
Wii Online Code
3909-7877-9732-9354
I can't wait to play the new pokemon game online its gonna be SUHWEET! who else can't wait

and people add my wii code tell me if ur going to add me so i can add u, cannnnnnnot wait!

COME ON JUNE 25!

I'm still not sure if i'm going to get it. I mean it's the first online game and I loved Pokemon Stadium but it seems that you'll need a DS to get the most benefits (which i don't have)

is this like 2 months old or something? i dont know i find the topic odd because the game has been out quite a while now. I cant wait for lair. Anyway ya its pretty good but the Codes are a little annoing.

COLDshiver said:
I'm still not sure if i'm going to get it. I mean it's the first online game and I loved Pokemon Stadium but it seems that you'll need a DS to get the most benefits (which i don't have)
ya i dont have 1 either but i just cant wait 2 play online cuz ive beat most of my games

fatalorgasm92 said:
is this like 2 months old or something? i dont know i find the topic odd because the game has been out quite a while now. I cant wait for lair. Anyway ya its pretty good but the Codes are a little annoing.
its 4 the wii my bad i forgot 2 put battle revolution

oooh ok my bad, Ya Battle revolution will be cool i bet, The graphics look nice , i hope they have some cool minigames to play..

I live in Wales UK, I'm going to get Strikers pretty soon for online, I think I can afford it with one more week of paper round money lol!

Back