Who do you think is better Batman or Superman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalsma

Banned
Jan 26, 2009
Oakland,California,USA/In the ghetto
Wii Online Code
4217-7433-9490-6011
I think that Batman is better because he is a normal man with no super powers and fights some pretty tough opponents.He relies on his skills and knowledge to beat up his enemies.Superman mostly fights robots and some other dumb foes and acts all tough and stuff while his weakness is magic and kryptonite.Kryptonite is just a rock.So in my opinion Batman is by far better than Superman.Who do you think is better?

Haven't we been over this before?

Batman. He does nothing. Superman is so much better.

Last edited:
Just wait for the patrol fo Spidey fans.

I'm going with Superman on this one. Would you really trust Batman with the same powers as Superman?

For anyone who is interested, I suggest on watching a series called Smallville. I recently began watching it and it's been quite entertaining. Basically, it's the story of a young Clark Kent learning to grow up with his powers and learning new ones along the way.

Yea...thats a good show.

I wouldnt be surprised if they did one for batman...

The Batman story would be quite different as he doesn't have the same experiences as say Clark Kent would. I don't think it would gain as much viewers due to the fact that Superman learns to become a hero early on. Where Bruce Wayne becomes batman around a later age.

Oh yeah, we've been through this before.. I chose Superman if I remember right.

Batman has clearly suffered from some serious mental trauma from the death of his parents, causing him to go batty and scale rooftops in spandex.

Batman: I am the Night... I am the Shadow... I. Am. BATMAN. *pulls cape up to face to only reveal the eyes* Woo000o0o0o0o....

Criminal: .... ...... ..... .

Yea...thats a good show.

I wouldnt be surprised if they did one for batman...
They did one of Gothams future after batman dies. It came out shortly after Smallvile but it wasn't good enough to survive long in the buisness.

Wasnt Bruce Wayne at the age of 7 when his parents died? If so, im pretty sure that the show would get plenty of viewers. Yea, it will start off slower than the smallville series, but it will have just as much action.

(Currently, more people would rather watch Batman than Superman...now i like Superman better than Batman as a hero, but Batman is just superior in the Big Screen along with everything else) And if theres anyone who loves the batman movies, cartoons, comics..."which there is ALOT" then theres a great deal that many people will watch it. On CW 33...if im correct.

Oh yeah, we've been through this before.. I chose Superman if I remember right.

Batman has clearly suffered from some serious mental trauma from the death of his parents, causing him to go batty and scale rooftops in spandex.

Batman: I am the Night... I am the Shadow... I. Am. BATMAN. *pulls cape up to face to only reveal the eyes* Woo000o0o0o0o....

Criminal: .... ...... ..... .

AHhh, you said it so much better the last...still quite funny. Running the rooftops on spandex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back