Who do you think is better Batman or Superman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point isn't "who'd win in a fight?", it's about which character is more interesting.

agreed. with, batman, you get lot more personality, emotions etc. with superman, you get a superhero who is like a high school football star with no brains.

if any of you have read "the dark knight" or "the dark knight returns" by frank miller, it blows any superman comic out of water and to hell and back.

if any of you have read "the dark knight" or "the dark knight returns" by frank miller, it blows any superman comic out of water and to hell and back.
On the other hand, I've heard Miller's latest Batman comic is a disaster (apparently he wrote Batman as a psychopath, but all I know about it is that laughable "goddamn Batman" quote).

On the other hand, I've heard Miller's latest Batman comic is a disaster (apparently he wrote Batman as a psychopath, but all I know about it is that laughable "goddamn Batman" quote).

which one? "holy terror batman"?, the one where he fights
al-queda?

Batman! Just read some batman graphic novels and you will see why
Check out 1.Batman arkham asylum 2.Batman red rain(where he actual turns in to a vampire) 3.batman year one 4.batman the long halloween 5. the dark knight returns. 6.batman lovers and madmen these comics will blow ur mind

WTF? I don't read comics, but I just have to read that one.

No, the comic I'm talking about was "All Star Batman" or something.

this ones not an actual comic with issues etc. this is a graphics novel. its pretty good.

I know, I just don't bother differentiating (a graphic novel is basically a type of comic book anyway).
715keq.gif

try telling that to us comic elitists. we frown upon such implications.

try telling that to us comic elitists. we frown upon such implications.
From Wikipedia:
Comics (via Latin, from the Greek "Κωμικός", kōmikos, of or pertaining to "comedy", from kōmos "revel".[1]) is [sic] a graphic medium in which images are utilised in order to convey a sequential narrative;

Like it or not, a graphic novel fits that definition.

I was just thinking about this:

Good Superman Villains: Doomsday, Metallo, Lex Luthor (stretching it in my opinion), Bizarro, Braniac

Good Batman Villains: Joker, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, The Riddler, Bane

That's five for five. Now, I'm pretty sure we can all agree which set of villains is better. Might I add that I could ONLY think of 5 Superman villains, while I've got tons of other great Batman villains I could list.

Superman doesn't have an Alfred.

That is something that makes Batman a PIMP.Have you seen his lair?It's under his mansion.Alfred does what he tells him to do_Overall Batman is a Hustler.Most girls in my school prefer Superman while the guys go with Batman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer batman over superman in the sense that, he is an everyday normal person (excluding his extreme wealth) who puts on a mask to hide his identity, while superman essentially takes his mask off to hide his identity. Also if we are going to go into the movies/animated tv shows, and actual comics I would rather watch/see/read batman.

Oh and the deal sealer... Alfred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back