Who Doesn't Have One?

wiiwillstand

A Previous Member
Feb 3, 2007
Amherstburg, Ont. Canada
Wii Online Code
8273-4042-4006-4041
I need to know something. I notice that there's people who don't have their wii yet, so I was wondering if there's anyone on here who doesn't have one. Don't look at me, I have one, I just want to know who doesn't.

Yeah who doesn't have one? I want to know because I'm gonna hire a helicopter and hover above your home, with a megaphone, laughing maniacally and shouting through it "I've got a wii and you don't! Look how great I am! With my wii, hah you poor poor bastard!"...

yeah! we've played thousands of hours on the wii, and they've got zero! that is funny, but I guess we shouldn't make fun. Afterall, it could be us.....(thank God)

I don't really feel sorry for the people who wanted one really bad but don't really try. They walk into a store and cry when there is none on the shelves. I waited in line for 10 hours in 10 farenheit (not sure celsius) weather. Sitting at your computer pressing refresh doesn't count either. Probably just me being too harsh again.

I have a friend who wants one, but he's in no rush to get it. He wants to "save" his oney. lol like that'll do any good. You need to get it now, or you will never get a chance, because before you know it, people will keep ordering, everyone will be there before you, and it'll be 2 years before the next system comes out and everyone has a wii. Then you'll get it. That was kind of overdone now that I think about it...lol

Brawny said:
I don't really feel sorry for the people who wanted one really bad but don't really try. They walk into a store and cry when there is none on the shelves. I waited in line for 10 hours in 10 farenheit (not sure celsius) weather. Sitting at your computer pressing refresh doesn't count either. Probably just me being too harsh again.

Well thats good for you, that is because you are a geek...joking man, but it could be true still. As you can see by my name I dont have one, and Im not one of those people who dont try hard. Ive been trying my ass off since christmas, I was ready to wait in line 2, i got there at 4:00 the store opens at 9, I was the 13th person there and they only had 12. I dont like sterotypes and Im sure you dont either, next time keep that opinion to yourself.

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Yeah who doesn't have one? I want to know because I'm gonna hire a helicopter and hover above your home, with a megaphone, laughing maniacally and shouting through it "I've got a wii and you don't! Look how great I am! With my wii
Then he drops the wii in the box and the guy gets the wii and gets a megaphone and says "Ha Ha I got the wii and you don't haha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha It looks like this:
nintendo_wii.jpg
HA HA HA HA HA HA

CantGetAWii said:
Well thats good for you, that is because you are a geek...joking man, but it could be true still. As you can see by my name I dont have one, and Im not one of those people who dont try hard. Ive been trying my ass off since christmas, I was ready to wait in line 2, i got there at 4:00 the store opens at 9, I was the 13th person there and they only had 12. I dont like sterotypes and Im sure you dont either, next time keep that opinion to yourself.

I wasn't stereotyping. I feel your pain (my brother is desperately trying for a wii). Read "I hate people who want one and don't try" (not direct quote). Seeing as how you try, I don't hate you.

wiiwillstand said:
yeah! we've played thousands of hours on the wii, and they've got zero! that is funny, but I guess we shouldn't make fun. Afterall, it could be us.....(thank God)
im sure barely anyone has even played 150+ hours on their wii here, unless they bought plenty of games and beat them all, or they just use the internet browser...

and i dont have a wii

Sovieto said:
im sure barely anyone has even played 150+ hours on their wii here, unless they bought plenty of games and beat them all, or they just use the internet browser...

ummmmm........yeah about the 150+ hour thing....naaa jk =D, but yeah i'll help in anyway to find a wiim i'll post as much as possible with info on the "still looking for a wii" thread.;)

I got one, I don't feel bad for the people who haven't gotten one because I had to work hard to get mine 2. 9 hours in line in like 10 degree weather.

sucked

Back