Who eles likes My Chemical Romance besides me?

yeah it sux, man i use the new posts button alot and since my few months on this forum ive found one thing i hate more than emos.....bloody pokeheads.

yeah well im bored and dont have much else to do, plus the only other people posting at the mo. just wana trade squirtamons for leggethons or sumthin, i used to like pokemon when i was 9 or 10 lol but seeing it everyday on here makes me wonder why...

Yeah we should honestly make a most popular thread section for only pokemon..
there's at least one pokemon thread at all times on the main one :(

WiiHoldOnTight said:
I Knew exactly this was going to happen.. Just because you don't like the band doesn't mean that it is horrible!:mad2:
I believe the name of the the thread was "Who eles likes My Chemical Romance besides me?" so if you don't like them then don't post about how much you hate them!

Hehe I know.. :rolleyes: It was honestly amazing
It began with Gerard being wheeled out on a hospital bed singing to The End, the ending of Welcome To The Black Parade had tons of black and white confetti shooting from the stage, sparks during a couple of songs :D and the pyro during Famous Last Words was so awesome and of course Gerard with his crazy dance moves.. he even did a move that looked like the chicken dance :lol:
But it was unbelievably hot in there, I was drenched when it ended:cornut:
Your sig sats you are Canadian. Did you see them in Canada?

What was the last song by theirs that came out. Something about a parade? When it came out everyone was like " Oh man you gotta hear this! They sound like Queen now"

No, F*** that. Queen was one of the greats. MCR is a bunch of black eyeliner wearing **** heads.

tank said:
What was the last song by theirs that came out. Something about a parade? When it came out everyone was like " Oh man you gotta hear this! They sound like Queen now"

No, F*** that. Queen was one of the greats. MCR is a bunch of black eyeliner wearing **** heads.
Tell me your favorite band so I can insult them. Just dont say panic at the disco cuz I like them too.:cornut:

Either...

Rage Against the Machine.

Red Hot Chili Peppers

or Rush.

I'll start you out with the insults. "Geddy Lee sounds like my grandmother."

tank said:
Either...

Rage Against the Machine.

Red Hot Chili Peppers

or Rush.

I'll start you out with the insults. "Geddy Lee sounds like my grandmother."
Ok my turn: Red hot chili peppers suck. I hate them. There sooooooooooo LAME!
And they dress like girls in some music videos. To RHCP. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNhwmjkyjGc

Note to all the RHCP fans: No offence.

Last edited:
I saw My Chemical Romance live a month or so ago; but I paid to see Muse who was opening. Needless to say, Muse was freaking incredible. MCR, however, was less than stellar. Their whole act felt like a gimmick (the singer came out on a gurney for pete's sake) and their singer is just so all over the place vocally. I mean, I'll admit that all their guitarists and bass players and such are good, but the Front man sings like a 12 year old.

Click Here for proof Muse rules the live performances

Last edited:
there alright, i like that one song by them, i believe its called Teenagers

They alright the only song i really like from MCR is The Black Parade!

Back