Who eles likes My Chemical Romance besides me?

blueradio said:
MCR are huge failures.
They were never good. Have never been good. And their audience consists of 13 year old girls who think they're "not like you". How alternative.
They're lyrics are whiney. Their music is a joke and so are they.
Do you know what the thread is called? If you dont like MCR dont post in this thread thats all!

My Chemical Romance don't have that many good songs.... ehhh they're ok i guess.....

I thought I would come back on here and reply to a few threads seeing as how MCR is being ragged on by a few members.

Really its just an opinion of yours and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The point is, everyone has their own taste in music. I love everything from The Used, MCR, Queen, ACDC, Led Zepplin,...... ect. ..the only thing I don't really like is rap. I will listen to it from time to time but not that often.

If you don't like the band, just say I don't like them! It's that easy! And if someone reply's to your comment then state why it is you don't like them. This thread is for people who like them, not for others who don't like the "type" of music to bash on them. Everyone has their preferences, they don't have to like yours and you don't have to like theirs.That's what makes everyone different from each other. I hate people who conform to what their friends or media say is great music. "Oh I have to like ACDC cause everyone in the world loves them" BULLLLLLSH*TTT!!If you conform to others views and not your own then you are a retard plain and simple. BE WHO YOU ARE!

Last edited:
From a music stand-point, they truly do suck. Their music is not new, nor hard to play.

I also personally think they suck worse than their music, but I don't want to go on and get yelled out by the MCR fans out there.

WiiHoldOnTight said:
What did you do?

This is just a hunch of mine, but triple posting perhaps? Geez there is no need to post three times in a row.

As for mcr, honestly I don't like them and I feel they are horrible on many fronts. We should get pictures of all the mcr fans on this forum.

CantGetAWii said:
As for mcr, honestly I don't like them and I feel they are horrible on many fronts. We should get pictures of all the mcr fans on this forum.
That would be a very fun experiment. :lol: I think my hypothesis would be correct at least 90% of the time.

ssbb_lover said:
That would be a very fun experiment. :lol: I think my hypothesis would be correct at least 90% of the time.

Yeah exactly haha.
I'd love to see it.

Back