Who else is cold?

At least it's nice festive weather :p

Apparently it's 'too cold to snow' right now - that just doesnt make sense to me? :confused:

i0n said:
At least it's nice festive weather :p

Apparently it's 'too cold to snow' right now - that just doesnt make sense to me? :confused:
If it's too cold, the water freezes over too much. It has to be just the right temperature (around 32'ish [the freezing point]) for it to "snow".

It's summer in Australia, so I'm not really that cold. ;) Though it has actually been a very mild summer thus far, it will probably turn up the heat soon.

I am feeling emotionally cold after being left out to dry on a great forum that needs improvement...

:shifty:

Deep...

Um It's about 9C right now... In Thunder Bay, it is about -17C

Leve. You just went "THARRR". I've warned people not to go "THARRR". They went "THARRR". I never saw those people again.
blueovalboy7 said:
I want snow.

It's a nice 56 F here, I'm in shorts and sandals. :D
You kidding? I'd be wearing a jacket and heavy jeans.

ssbb_lover said:
Leve. You just went "THARRR". I've warned people not to go "THARRR". They went "THARRR". I never saw those people again.

You kidding? I'd be wearing a jacket and heavy jeans.

I wonder why.. :shifty:

Instead of turning this into another forum needs improvements thread, please stick to the topic. If you want to address your concerns please do so in the General Forum Suggestions thread.

Meh, I like this weather, when it gets into the 40s I start wearing pants and shoes, just because.

well next in alberta canda in edmonton it is so fing cold i think my balls frose off it is like -25 but in the spring i am moving to qubec and going to have tons of ice storms

I wasn't trying to start a riot, lol.

Its going to be -10 tomorrow. My T-shirt and jeans shall not let me down.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I wasn't trying to start a riot, lol.

Its going to be -10 tomorrow. My T-shirt and jeans shall not let me down.

I know, I'm just saying. Oh and the lowest for this week will be 4C next Saturday. So, nothing that cold.

Back