Who else think the final boss ruined the story?

It was easy, but they make up for it by making the game awesome. I do wish they had a easy, medium, hard difficulty, though...

ok everyone lol i was talking about the last bowzer fight lol the super mario galaxy game is awsome!!

I love the game...I thought the last battle was challenging enough...it stayed true to the first couple bouts with Bowser and then threw in a couple extras. This game as a whole is a little more straightforward than Mario 64...I don't know that I'd call it "easier" just more "user friendly" :crazy:

cowzuvdoom said:
lol i fyou lol and it makes me sound like im mad lol srry i just said a lot of stuff lol a flower ok everyone lol i was talking about the last bowzer fight lol the super mario galaxy game is awsome!!

What a funny little man.

:ciappa: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :idea: :D :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :devil: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :hand: :hand: :arf: :arf: :ihih: :worship: :worship: :worship: :shifty: :shifty: i cant wait till ssbb

i definetely have to say getting to the boss was the hardest part of it all

yaydawg300 said:
u cant get more than 99 lives!!!

You're a fool. Please actually read a post before commenting.
--

I'll judge the battle when I get there. Barely playing greatest game ever which you bought a few months back ftl.

i think its gay how you have to wokr harder to get to the boss than to actually beat him. i honestly can say getting rid of all that trash with the bombs in that level in ob. 2 was harder than beating this

Lol, the fun part is after the boss battle when you do all those sidequests.

Back